Intro

Intro

*****

Disclaimer - (Cause fanfiction is tricky ground and I hope not to offend the creator of the original story and get sued)

This is a fanfiction, a work of fiction. It is an unofficial, non-canon alternate story based on Gege Akutami's story "Jujutsu Kaisen". Most of the media - such as the images and video's used in this fanfiction - are from the web. Thus, most of them aren't mine (because I really, really can't draw) unless mentioned. To fit the story, images are also edited by the photo editor. So they aren't mine, just edited.

Have you ever written something from the back of your head, and then realize oh sh** these were someone else's words. Yeah, that just happened to my disclaimer no less. Yeah, that just happened to me. Anyway, like 40% of this disclaimer belongs to KairuSui from quotev

Also if you own a picture or Video that I put online, and you either want your name added, or me to take it down. Please contact me and we can talk it out.

P.s. I also ask that you do not copy my work and publish it onto any other website (I jump around on a lot of fanfiction websites...) If you're gonna use my idea, please ask me (I'll 99.99% say yes unless you're super duper rude). If I don't contact you within a week, then just assume I'm giving you the all clear and go for it. Just remember to credit me.

I do own my oc, Riko. Who will mostly be played by Bishamon from "Noragami". But will also be played by other blond haired, brown eyed girls as well.

Warnings: Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamic

*****

Ever since their parents died, Riko has been taking care of her little brother

Ever since their parents died, Riko has been taking care of her little brother. Her grandfather tried to help out wherever he could. But he was old and sick himself. After her grandfather passed away, Riko expected that life would be harder, having to take care of not only herself, but her younger brother as well. She expected life to throw obstacles like, bills and mortgage her way. Instead she has to deal with things like, curses and sorcerers. Especially this one annoying white haired alpha, who. Just. WON'T. LEAVE. HER! ALONE!

*****