𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

•┈┈┈••✦ 🌑 ✦••┈┈┈•
(𝔐/𝔑) 𝔘𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔥𝔞
•┈┈┈••✦ 🌑 ✦••┈┈┈•

Birthday: July 23rd

Zodiac: Leo

Age: 16

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Black

Parents: Mikoto Uchiha, Fugaku Uchiha

Siblings, Itachi Uchiha (Older brother), Sasuke Uchiha (Older twin brother)

Ethnicity: Japanese

-----

Strength: 4/5

Agility: 5/5

Stamina: 4/5

Intelligence: 4/5

Speed: 5/5

Technique: 6/5

-----

Likes: Onigiri, Watching Anime, Horror Movies, Guitar, Sweet Things, Dango, Ramen, Playing Volleyball, Nishinoya Yuu, Naruto, Akatsuki, Tomatoes, (Your Likes)

Dislikes: Soybeans, People who are too cheerful, Things that are spicy, (Your Dislikes)

Hobbies: Watching Anime, Playing the Guitar, Playing Volleyball, Listening to Music, Watching Itachi Play Volleyball

Childhood Friends: Nishinoya Yuu

Personality: Cold, Sadistic, Blunt, Tsundere, Clean Freak, Violent

-----

Other Information:

☆Itachi is apart of an infamous group called the Akatsuki. They play volleyball and often help (M/N) practice. They have gone on to international events and the Olympics once.

☆Sasuke used to play volleyball, but quit after an event that took place during a game. He now signs up to be the manager for whatever team (M/N) plays for.

☆The eyes of the Uchiha are known to turn red when they are focused or angry, and sometimes at will. This is caused by a DNA mutation. This has been nicknamed the Sharingan. The Sharingan is known to have multiple forms, including where the eye is purple, which is called the Rinnegan. There are different levels to the Sharingan, where the black dots, or tomoe are different. The Uchiha can make the tomoe move and create and create different lines. Itachi has the form called the Mangekyou, along with Sasuke and (M/N). Their cousins, the Hyugas, have a DNA mutation which causes their eyes to look purple, and their veins to pop out on command. The Sharingan is used in the Uchiha clan to make things appear clearer or see things that they couldn't before.

☆There will be other crossovers in this book, whether it be during specials/oneshots or brief meetings with other characters. I will always list the anime at the end of each chapter.

☆Naruto goes to Inarizaki, Sakura and Ino go to Aoba Johsai, Kiba goes to Johzenji, The Sand Siblings and Shikamaru go to Shiratorizawa, Hinata and Choji go to Nekoma, Neji and Shino go to Itachiyama, and TenTen and Rock Lee go to Fukurodani.

☆Neji was originally going to be sent to either Shiratorizawa or Fukurodani.

☆(M/N) comes in at the during Episode 5, "A Cowards Anxiety."

•┈┈┈••✦ 🌑 ✦••┈┈┈•
𝕷𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝕴𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖙𝖘
•┈┈┈••✦ 🌑 ✦••┈┈┈•

Karasuno
-----
Daichi Sawamura
Sugawara Koushi
Hinata Shoyo
Tobio Kageyama
Nishinoya Yuu
Tadashi Yamaguchi
Kei Tsukishima
Asahi Azumane
Kiyoko Shimizu
Hitoka Yachi

Nekoma
-----
Kuroo Tetsurou
Kenma Kozume
Morisuke Yaku
Lev Haiba

Aoba Johsai
-----
Hajime Iwaizumi
Tooru Oikawa
Kentarou Kyotani

Fukurodani
-----
Keiji Akaashi
Koutarou Bokuto
Akinori Konoha

Shiratorizawa
-----
Wakatoshi Ushijima
Satori Tendou
Eita Semi
Kenjiro Shirabu
Tsutomu Goshiki

Johzenji
-----
Yuuji Terushima

Itachiyama
-----
Kiyoomi Sakusa
Motoya Komori

Inarizaki
-----
Atsumu Miya
Osamu Miya
Shinsuke Kita
Rinataro Suna
Aran Ojiro