𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

"Hey! We got it! We got something!" Takeda yells to the Karasuno volleyball team as he runs into the gym.

"Huh?"

Takeda takes a little while to catch his breath before continuing. "A practice game! With one of the area's top four. Aoba Johsai High School!"

"Those guys?"

"Woah!"

"Hn."

"Come on."

"No way!"

"We get to play against one of the top four?!" Hinata said excitedly as Kageyama looked away, an irritated look present on his face. "Aoba Johsai huh." Kageyama mutters. "So, what's up?" Sugawara and Daichi walk over to the club advisor. "O-oh, the game. As some people call it, Aoba Johsai or Seijoh was the only school that said yes." Takeda explains.

"That's crazy!" Sugawara exclaimed. "So how did you get us a game with a team like them?"

"Wait. Did you beg again?" Daichi asked the shorter male.

"N-no not this time. I am good at getting on my knees and begging, but I didn't have to this time." He stammered nervously. Daichi and Sugawara sighed in relief at the fact that their advisor didn't embarrass himself. "Although... There are two little conditions..." Ittetsu started again. "What's that?" Daichi questioned.

"Kageyama has to be a setter throughout the whole game, and we need a full team to play them."

"Why does Kageyama need to be the setter for the whole game? They aren't interested in playing against Karasuno, huh? Do they have some kind of special beef with him that needs to be settled? Are the rest of us some kind of joke to them? Something to be toyed with? What's the big deal about Kageyama?" Tanaka ranted as the rest of the people in the gym sweatdropped at his words. "No, you dobe. It's because of Oikawa. He and Kageyama went to the same school." A certain black-haired male called out to the group. "H-how did you know that Sasuke?" Hinata asked him. "Simple. Kageyama told me." Sasuke replied.

"Anyways."

"I say we accept." Sugawara suddenly says.

"Eh? But you're the official setter for Karasuno. Are you sure about this?" Tanaka questioned the silver-haired setter.

"Here's the thing, I want to see how Kageyama and Hinata's quick attack would go up against bigger teams like Aoba Johsai." It was silent for a few moments before Sugawa nodded to Daichi, allowing him to talk. "Please give us the details, Takeda-sensei."

"Alright. The game is set for next Thursday, but the schedule is tight. There will be just one game since it's after school. We'll use a school bus to head straight there. It's immediately after school, so get prepared beforehand. We can't afford to be late."

"Hai!" The team of Karasuno replies.

"W-wait!" Hinata suddenly shouts. Everyone turns to look at the orange-haired boy. "Don't we need a full team? We don't have a libero..." The gym seemed to freeze at the mention of a libero. A certain short boy came to the minds of the 3rd years and Tanaka.

"We can't ask him. Can we?"

"He said he wouldn't come back until Asahi came back..."

"What are we gonna do?"

"None of us can play libero, right?"

"Stop your muttering. It's getting annoying." Sasuke called out to the volleyball team. "I have someone I can call."

"You do know he has to be at the school, right? You can't call him this time." Kageyama says.

"Of course I'm not going to call him. I have someone else in mind." "Who else do you have in mind?" Kageyama asked. "Well, he-"

"Sasuke."

A sudden voice rang out from the entrance of the gym. Everyone turned to see a boy with black hair. His obsidian eyes locking with said boy's own black eyes. The gym was silent before Sasuke answered the unknown stranger. "Yes, (M/N)?" "Why did you ask me to come here? If it's nothing important then I'm leaving-"

"H-Hey! You're (M/N) Uchiha! The most famous member of Team 7! You're an all-rounder and you're in U-19-" Hinata cut himself off when (M/N) turned to look at him. "Yeah, what about it?" (M/N) questioned the orange-haired boy, staring at him with his onyx eyes. Hinata froze up under the glare of the intimidating boy.

"W-well I look up to you! You're my favorite right after the Tiny Giant!" As Hinata rambled on with (M/N) listening wordlessly, Sasuke silently moved over to where the volleyballs were being kept. He grabbed one and faced his twin brother's direction. A few of the Karasuno team members looked over at the older twin, wondering what he was doing.

Sasuke put an arm in front of him with the ball and served it in (M/N)'s direction. Hard, if I may add. (M/N), who was still listening to the orange-headed boy, heard something coming towards him. He quickly turned around and received the ball perfectly. The ball went up into the air and came back down to meet (M/N)'s hand, spiking it back towards Sasuke. The older twin ducked to avoid getting hit with the ball. As soon as he ducked, he felt a sharp pain in the back of his head and grunted. The ball had ricocheted off of the wall and hit Sasuke.

"PFFT-" Kageyama put his hand over his mouth, trying to contain his laughter along with some of the other members of the Karasuno volleyball team. "Idiot. What made you think that you could dodge that?" (M/N) asked the male in pain. "Fuck you..." Sasuke replied. "Hn." (M/N) responded. The male turned around, only to be startled by a face with glasses close to his.

"PLEASE JOIN OUR TEAM!" Takeda bowed to (M/N).

"No." (M/N) bluntly said.

"Eh? Why not?" Hinata asked.

"I'm not going to play for a weak ass team who can't even get along properly. My services are for good teams only. There's a reason you guys are still the 'Wingless Crows'. Talk to me when you can play a proper game with each other." (M/N) spat. He walked to the door before turning around once more. "Sasuke. Text me when you're done. I'll meet you by the gate." And with that, he left, leaving the Karasuno team in shock at his words. "WHY THAT LITTLE-" Tanaka shouted, heading for the door to teach (M/N) a lesson, before a grey-haired setter grabbed him by his collar and stopped him. "Tanaka stop. He's right. How can we be a proper team if we can't even get along properly?" The gym was surprisingly quiet, until Hinata yelled out, "I can try to get him to join the team!"

Everyone looked at him, seeing the sparkles in his eyes. Daichi sighed. "Alright. But you're taking Kageyama with you whenever you do confront him." Daichi said. "Ehh?! Why does the emo blueberry have to come with me?" Hinata complained. "Think about it. (M/N) doesn't want to join the team because you guys can't get along." The orange-haired boy pouted and looked away, knowing the Karasuno captain was right.

"...Fine. I'll work with Kageyama." Hinata said after a while. Said boy looked away from everyone, frustrated that he had to work with the tangerine.

"Alright! So Hinata and Kageyama will work together to get (M/N) to join our team before Thursday!" Sugawara called out to the team, all of them determined to get the infamous Uchiha on their team. And with that, the Karasuno volleyball team finished cleaning up while two of the crows formulated a plan in their heads.

(M/N) Uchiha didn't know what was coming for him at all.