Part 1:

"I can wait for you, ten years, or even tens of years. If you become immortal, then even hundreds, or even thousands, of years would suffice.
The world of the living is still very good. Wanning, I don't want you to die with me.".           - Erha
______________________________________

Thousands of years ago a pitiful dog was attracted to an elegant cat. Their story was a jumble of mess. The dog didn't understand cat, the cat didn't know how to understand the dog. They both suffered a lot...

He will make sure Chu wanning was his in every reincarnation. No one could take him away, no onecould steal him from him.
Not even himself.      - Erha

---------------------------------------------------------

Thousands of years later a cat and a dog found each other. The dog was probably a new breed because it was very tamed and has good behaviour, so the elegant cat and him lived happily. There was a neighborhood dog though that couldn't tolerate their happiness and would bark and make trouble for the couple. One day the rabid dog found a bundle in which a sick chick lay. The rabid dog could have easily ate that little one but instead he became very worried and picked up the bundle and left it near the dog and cat's door....

____________________________________

"Professor! Professor!", a young boy ran towards a man. The boy had a sweet cheesy grin on his face. The man in lure white shirt and grey crisp pants turned around. He saw through his glasses the most irritating student of his class, 1.0 as he was nicknamed. His real name still fuzzy in his brain as Professor Chu stared down at this boy.
"Professor, are you also joining the tour we have planned this weekend? I'm supposed to gain my newest gaming console and probably the legendary sword for my battles. We'd have so much fun if you also came!"

Chu wanning's mouth twitched, what would an adult do joining you little Gremlins when you go naked in the pools and talking about online games all night. "I have yet to ask the Principal for this tour. You are supposed to be training for your annual sports competition. And I'm a physics lecturer not physical education. Go ask Professor Meng for that."

1.0 smiled but dashed away towards Professor Meng's office.

Chu wanning sighed.. and walked towards his car..
_____________________________________

Chirp chirp!!   Some little sound reached Mo Ran's ears as he looked up from his bed. What the heck! He walked to open the door and found a cradle in which a baby lay. The baby's body was wrapped up in a cloth, and a chick like toy was making little noise. Mo Ran's heart melted. He picked up the baby and looked everywhere. Who was this baby's parents?

_____________________________________

Chu wanning climbed up the long stairs to his apartment, he was really tired today and only wanted to have some chocolates and sleep. He reached the door and unlocked it. The scene that was infront of him made him take few steps back. He closed the door and looked at his plate number, 609. This was correct... Okay again... He opened the door, walked in and went to sit in the sofa, completely ignoring a man sitting there playing with a child...

"Hello! How was your day?", Mo Ran asked in a sooth calm voice.

Chu wanning raised his eyes to look at him, his face blank.
"You can talk to me??? Aren't you from my imagination?"

Hahahahaha Mo Ran laughed hard at this reaction, he stood up and came to sit beside CWN.
"I found this baby outside our apartment this morning. She's so cute. I know what you're thinking, and no I didn't give birth to her, and I did not adopt her. I reported to the police when I didn't find her parents. But I think she had been abondoned. Her right leg is twisted." Saying so he showed CWN the leg if the baby.

CWN stood up and went into the bedroom and locked it from the inside.