16🥺

Mattia's pov

Rise and shine, it's currently 5:45am, I woke up first well so I thought I go downstairs to make breakfast when I see Kairi sitting there at the kitchen island with 3 beers.

M: Hey Kai you good?
K: uhm yeah just hanging out all by myself😒😔
M: well you look upset so what's the problem?😅
K: She was cheating on me😔
M: Celia?
K: Yes I caught her sneaking out to go to her "sneaky link" and at first I thought she was joking but now that I think ab it she wasn't,
M: well where is she?
K: probably "sleeping" upstairs.
M: oh well it seems that you're drunk soo I'm gonna take these away and you gonna sit here and talk to me while I'm cooking.

1hr later the food is ready and people are walking up slowly, but by now everybody should be up.

They come downstairs and starts eating, everybody is eating except for Kairi and Celia was upstairs.

X: guys where's Celia?
Everybody: Idk
Kat: Do you know where she is? Kairi
K: Idk and idgaf
A: with what's with the attitude bro? Are you drunk?
K: Idk
X: Mattia what happened?
M: oh uhm-
C: morning guys😃
Everybody: good morning 😊
C: morning baby 💋

She was going to kiss Kairi but he put his hand in her face as in like "girl bye". I chuckle cause it's funny.

C: what's wrong babe?🤔

Bitch don't act innocent you know what happened.

K: don't talk to me
C: Kairi I'm talking to you. What. Happened?
K: Can you please leave me alone Celia.
X: calm down Kairi she's just trynna know what's wrong we all are.
K: *sigh* Just leave me alone Celia
Alv: Why are you so moody?
M: Hey would you look at the time we gotta leave soon. Kairi your the only one not dressed so go get dressed so we can leave.
K: I'm not going
Ali: wait what Uncle Kai Kai why?
K: because I'm something called called "Depressed"
Ali: and what is that?
X: Let's not worry ab that, come on Ali let's go and put our stuff in the car.

Everybody leaves except me and Kairi, well everybody else is in the car.

M: Kairi your going
K: ugh fine only cause I want to😔

*******

We get to the airport and there's a private jet we get on. We've only been on the plan for an hour and everybody is arguing while I'm trying to call them down.

X: omg... CAN EVERYBODY JUST SHUT UP, JUST BE QUIET YOU GUYS ARE GIVING ME A HEADACHE AND IF YOU GUYS DONT BE QUIET I WILL HURT YOU MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY!!

Then everybody just shut up and stared at Xiomara. She looks stressed and mad it's funny.

X: I was gonna tell you guys something but now idk if I can.
R: Don't do that shut Xiomara just tell us
X: Fine but don't be mad at me. So when I said we were going on vacation and to visit my parents in Cuba I didn't expect something. Bad to come up.
Kat: say it already!
X: Ok! Last night in the middle of the night I gotta a phone call saying that my sister had reassigned her position as Donna and now I'm being again forced against my will to be Donna so while we're staying there for a week imma be staying there for a month or more.
M: Xiomara are you kidding me?

I'm actually upset to the point where I don't wanna look at her or talk to her. And I ALWAYS talk to her when I'm mad at her or when we're mad at each other.

X: I'm sorry guys I should've told you guys this morning.
Everybody: It's fine we forgive you
X: Mattia?...... Mattia? So you're gonna ignore me now? It's not my fault I'm being forced to.
M: mhm
X: Really Mattia? You're being stubborn
M: ok

Then she just stopped talking to me, tbh I didn't want to be on this trip anymore.

A/n: Sorry for the wait on this one school hit me hard, anyways what was Xiomara's mom, dad and sisters name again?