two

Emma's Pov.

I wake up to the sun coming through my curtains. I get dressed in my high wasted shorts and a croptop. My usual summer clothes. I go to the lobby to start my work for the day. I walk out of my room and outside making my way to the lobby. I look over to see the stranger sitting there smoking his cigeratte. He looks up at me but quickly looks back down as if his eyes burned at the sight of me. Wow that makes me feel great! uh.... I look back down as I walk in and stop at the counter grabbing a mint from the candy bowl. My dad walks in.

"Goodmorning" my dad says with no emotion

Sometimes I feel as if he only wants me so I can take care of this crappy motel!                                            "Goodmorning" I say back. I go behind the counter and grab my cleaning supplies. oh great! I have to do the strangers room first. I start walking towards his door. "12B, 13B, 14B," I hum to myself as I walk past the doors. Finally I get to 15B. I knock at first. I hear know response so I yank my key from my pocket and put it in the key hole. The door creaks open. I step in and take a look around. The bed is already made and the floor is spotless as if nobody ever stayed here. "Hello?" I call out hoping for some answer. I walk towards another door about to open it when I hear the door shut behind me. I whip around to see him staring at me. 

"sorry um..... I came to um..... clean" I stutter out. Oh my gosh! I probably look so stupid right now.

There was a long silence between us.

"Whats your name? he asks

I look up in shock out of all the things he could ask he wants to know, he wants to know my name?

"um its Emmeline but people call me Emma"                                                             

He stares at me and doesnt say anything so I take my chance to say something.

"Whats your name?"

He looks at me hesitantly, not sure if he should tell me his name. Finally he says                             "Harry, Harry Styles"

"Do you need me to clean anything?" I ask nervously 

"No you can leave" he says walking past me to the bathroom 

 I nod and walk out quickly.

As I walk out I begin to wonder who this guy is? And why is he here? Nobody ever stays here. Only once in a while.

************************************************************************************************************

Its been a long day of cleaning all the rooms, so its about 6pm now. I decide to call my boyfriend Jack. I met Jack in school, Last year in my chemistry class. He is nice but sometimes I feel like we dont have a deep conection you know? I want a love that makes me crazy in love, like in the movies. I gave him a call he should be here any minute. 

I hear his mustang pull up and he gets out.

"Hey babe!" He yells running over to give me a hug

"Hey" I say and hug him back

I havent seen Harry all day and my dad is on a trip so I have to run this piece of sh*t while he is away.

Soon we were watching a movie in my bedroom. I wanted to go to bed so I he decided to leave. I walked him out onto the porch of my motel rooms door. He turns around and gives me a kiss. I kiss him back until he pushes me up against the door to my motel room. I try to pull away but he pushes me back this time grabbing my but. 

"Okay stop!" I say to try and stop him but he doesnt.

He starts to kiss down my neck.                                                                                                                           "Oh come on I know you want to!" he says back kissing me harder, as I whimper in pain.

Soon tears roll down my cheeks as he continues to assualt my neck with kisses. I yell at him to stop but he is determined to get what he wants.

Soon his body is yanked off mine and I open my eyes to see Harry punching him so hard that only a couple more could kill him. "Dont touch her ever again!" Harry growls out. Harry punches him one last time to knock him out. 

"Are you okay? he asks.

I nod still crying. He gets up and walks away. 

I walk back to my room and jump under my covers and cry myself to sleep.