The Night Before The Wedding

Friday, April 29, 2039, Rome, Italy, The St. Regis Rome

The day before Dani's wedding. Tomorrow Dani is going to be a married woman after 5 years with her fiance. They were together for four years before Jake proposed. Jake proposed in November of last year before Dani's cousin, Audrey's wedding. Tonight is the last night of freedom for Danielle Martin. She's going to be Mrs. Rivers tomorrow afternoon.

Dani and Jake decided to get married in Italy because it was the first place they went together as a couple. Family and friends just flew in and are meeting at the hotel.

Danielle, 24, was waiting for her family to arrive in the lobby. She looked up and saw her parents, Audrey, Peyton, and her siblings, aunt and uncle and cousins all walking into the hotel.

"You're here!" She said, excitedly, hugging her cousin, Audrey Patterson, also 24 years old, who is 22 weeks pregnant with a baby girl.

Audrey laughed as Dani hugged her a little too tight. "Dani...I have a baby in my...belly...I need to breathe..." She gasped for air.

Dani smiled as she pulled away from her. "Right. Sorry." She rubbed her belly. "Sorry, Bayleigh."

Audrey giggled. "She's fine, cuz."

Dani smiled. "Good."

Audrey smiled. "How are you feeling?"

Dani laughs softly. "Stressed, but I should be okay, right?"

Audrey nodded her head. "Yeah."

Annabeth, Audrey's sister, 23 years old, smiled at her cousin. "I'm so happy for you!"

Dani smiled. "Thank you! Are you and Ethan planning your wedding?" She asked her cousin.

Beth nodded her head. "Yes, we are. We are planning for June of 2041."

Audrey smiled. "That's awesome, girl. I'm so happy for you!"

Zack hugged his daughter. "How are you, my beautiful girl?" He said, smiling.

Dani chuckled. "I'm okay, Dad. I'm doing well. How are you?"

Zack took a deep breath. "I'm good, sweetie."

Maya whispered. "What are you talking about? You had 4 glasses of wine on the plane..."

Dani just sighed, hearing that from her mother. "Dad..."

Zack groaned. "My daughter is getting married tomorrow! Sorry, if I'm nervous! She's my baby."

Dani sighed. "Daddy, please. I'm growing up. Well, grown up. I'm 24. I'm gonna be a married woman tomorrow..." She looked at her dad.

"I'm sorry if it hurts you I can't keep on being your little girl I have grown up. I can't do this, if you're not easy on giving me away..." She shook her head.

"I don't wanna hurt you. I love you. Are you sure you're okay with giving me away tomorrow?"

Cody nodded. "He'll be okay. Hell, it took me hours before Audrey's to accept it."

Audrey rolled her eyes. "No, it didn't."

Cody sighed. "Okay, okay!" He raised his hands up in defense. "If I accepted it. Zack will too."

Audrey sighed. "I'd love to stand here and talk, but my feet are fucking killing me."

Peyton nodded. "Alright. We'll see you guys later for the reversal dinner, alright?"