Enemy

***SHORT CHAPTER***

I run to her just as she starts to fall and barely get there I time to catch her before she hits the concrete.

I quickly and quietly get her in my car before driving off and dialing a number.

--------------------------

That's wasn't the last time anything like that happened though. The only difference? That was the last time someone was there for her when it happened. She wouldn't let anyone come to her house after that.

------------

"Hey." My best friend is wonderful. I'm currently sitting in the lunchroom thinking to myself, looking as though I don't want to be bothered. She knows better.

"Hey."

"What's up? Ya look lost in thought."

Haha. If only she knew. "Yeah, I was."

"Ya okay, though?" Oh how well she truly knows me!

"Yeah. I just need some fresh air after school. Wanna join?" I say with a small smile.

"Of course! We should go to the beach!"

"Bet. Meet at my house with your suit then."

--------------

"Jule, I still can't get over how cute that two piece looks on you!!" She gushes as I roll my eyes.

"I still can't believe that I let you talk me into wearing it."

I say as we walk to the shack.

"What'll it be?"

"2 coca cola icees please."

"Comin' right up."

And as we sit down I see her. She's got to be new round here because I've never seen her before but she has got to go. She is my new enemy...