A little about my job

The facility was rather clean for it's age. Well taken care of and a decent paying job for monitoring systems here. The random system crashes are not fun to deal with but what are you going to do this place was originally constructed in the 1980's when the labs went up.

   Upon the monitor was a rather rudimentary operating system. It was used to show the door locks, power generation levels, cameras and most important air quality of this particular building. Working for an outdated and abandoned amusement park has its perks but it's mostly quiet and creepy here. The park never opened to the public to my knowledge and would explain the little amounts of advertising and waste systems.

   The red light on the wall lit up and as per usual I opened the steam valve on the wall and the light went off again. The steam system is the only thing I wish I didn't have to mess with the amount of rust that comes off the handle when turning the valve causes a mess. Before I come back I'll have to pick up a pair of gloves or something. The valve is not sharp so I won't get cut by anything but the shots I received before my first day on the job hurt and seeing this place tells me exactly what one of them were. The one in my palm is obvious too, RFID tag wave my hand at a door and the seal releases and opens automatically. My week he is about up and well its boring to just baby-sit this place but we are here to ensure the systems do not go down again. INGEN caused this place to fail; we will keep this place open.