chapter 8

"Kat, Clay what the fuck are you doing?"

shit.

+*+*+

the two immediately stopped and stared at George. his face was in pure shock and his eyes were watering.

Dream quickly pushed Kat off of him and onto the couch and got up.

"no no no George it's not what it looks like."

"Clay i'm not fucking blind! you and my girlfriend were just swapping spit!"

"George please let me explain."

"i don't want to hear any of it!"

tears streamed down George's cheeks and his voice cracked from trying not to sob.

"i trusted you guys. i trusted you because you're my best friend and my girlfriend and i thought clay was gay!"

Dream looked at George. they had never discussed there sexualities except for the one time George had said "i'm straight i guess" on stream.

"no- Dream i just thought because of the ki-"

"kiss, George what are you talking about?"

"Clay and i.. kissed."

"are you guys kidding me right now?"

"Kat don't act fucking innocent. you sat on me and then kissed me! you guys both are acting so innocent and loveeee to yell at me when you both are the ones who kissed me i didn't kiss either of you first!"

everyone stood in the living room, all of there cheeks were dripping tears.

"Kat get out of my house."

"George can we just talk?"

"i said get out of my house." George said, his voice was loud and serious, like he was about to rip someones head off.

"we're done." Kat mumbled as she grabbed her shoes and stormed out.

"you. you're not leaving Dream." Georges voice was stern, and his eyes were red from the continuous tears falling down his cheeks. Dream had never seen George like this before. if he was being honest it was low key attractive.

George left the room, leaving Dream standing alone. he sat down, running his fingers through his hair.

why would he do that. why would he hurt George and ruin his and Kat's relationship. he could've just said no.

Dream sat in silence, thinking of what to say to George. his silence was broken by the ring of his phone.

1 new message from Gogy<3

Dream immediately opened it, his heart racing.

George: can you come upstairs

Dream: uhm yeah yeah sure

Dream rested his phone back on the couch. he hadn't prepared enough. his whole "speech" wasn't ready. he took a deep breath and headed towards the stairs.

Dream walked into the room where George was in his bed laying on his side.

"George?"

George stayed silent. Dream slowly strolled towards the bed, climbing in next to George.

Dream lay like a literal stick next to George, not knowing how to act.

He decided he should break the silence.

"i'm sorry gogy i'm so so sorry."

George rolled over, making Dream do the same, there faces now only centimeters apart. his face was still tear stained, and his eyes were puffy.

"i read your notebook." George murmured.

(this is the notebook from chapter 2 where george tried to steal it from george fyi)

"What?!" Dream shouted in response, bolting straight up from there laying position.

"George I- that wasn't for you to read."

"i didn't know you felt that way. i didn't know those things about you, or me."

Dream hastily got out of the bed.

"n-no George that really wasn't for you to read."

Dreams heart raced faster then ever, his breathes rushed and short.

"George." Dream frantically said, his hand now clutched to his chest and his face covered in fear.

George carefully got out of the bed, now standing in front of Dream.

"Clay."

"Clay."

"CLAY."

he didn't respond, instead his eyes wandered quickly around Georges face.

(guys ik a kiss would be good here and i did originally write that but now that my story is getting a lot more reads it's kind of making me uncomfortable and i don't really want to write it like that as much so there probably won't be any more of that just like hugs and stuff i hope you understand it's just making me really uncomfortable.)

Dream lightly gasped as a warmth covered his body. George was hugging him tightly, barely letting him breath. Dream smiled, returning the hug.

authors note IMPORTANT:
i want to start by thanking everyone for all the support! it really does mean a lot. like i said i just don't feel comfortable writing any smut or anything it's just making me feel weird. i'm ABSOLUTELY NOT homophobic or anything like i don't have a problem reading that kind of stuff i just don't really like writing it. i think that this story will most likely only have 10 chapters which ikkkk ugh i'm annoying😫😫 but i hope to start a new series shortly after. i think it'll be like a cool dream smp story so i'm def excited for that. i might also be editing the kiss in chapter 4?? im not sure if it was 4 or 3 but i'm gonna edit it because like i said i just don't feel comfortable writing it. (chapter 7 was also altered) i really hope you can understand and if you want to stop reading i understand that too.