Chapter one: The process begins

Author's note
I came up with this story because I have been listening to the song "Darkest desire" by DHusta and Dawko. So I thought I would make a good story out of it. Enjoy.
————————————————————————
For Lewis Dawkins or better known as Dawko it was just a regular day. Till he put on the VR headset. Something different happened. They was a pinkish purple light and Dawko was pulled into the VR game. At first the bright sign lit up and showed the words "Five night's at Freddy's Help Wanted." Then there were pinkish purple glitches. Dawko's eyes widened and he said "Oh sugar." He turned around and saw Glitch trap standing behind him. Dawko smiled awkwardly and ran. His plan was to see if he could loose Glitch trap in one of the many levels. Dawko saw a dark room with no door. It was labeled FNAF 1. Dawko took his chances and went inside. He was teleport into the FNAF 1 office. He hoped that Glitch trap didn't follow him. Dawko looked on all of the cameras. Then he saw Glitch trap coming towards him. The cameras began to glitch out so Dawko ran the opposite direction that he saw Glitch trap coming from. He ran and hid in one of the party rooms. From his hiding spot Dawko could see Glitch trap enter and look around. Dawko started freaking out in his mind as Glitch trap got closer to him in his hiding spot. Then Dawko saw a piece of broken off wall. He picked it up and threw it in one of the other party rooms. The piece of wall made a huge noice so Glitch trap turned his head and went into the party room. Dawko sighed in relief and got out of the party room. He went through one of the hallways and entered FNAF 2. Dawko sat at the desk keeping eyes on all of the animatronics. For two hours Dawko sat there. Then he flashed the light in the main hallway and saw Glitch trap waving at him. Dawko panicked and climbed in the left vent. He crawled through and ran through the party rooms till he reached prize corner. Dawko saw the puppet's box and he got excited. Then he remembered that Glitch trap was after him so he hid in a gap between the prize counter and the puppet's box. Dawko knew it was a dumb hiding spot but something is better than nothing. Dawko sat there looking at the plushies siting there. Then he saw something odd. There was a Springtrap plush. And it was labeled FNAF 3. Dawko took the plush and was teleported to the FNAF 3 office. He looked at the cameras and saw Springtrap and the phantoms getting closer. Dawko was about to loose his mind. This was too much for him to handle. Then see saw that Glitch trap was in the door way watching him. Dawko at first thought about surrendering but then he realized that if he let Glitch trap win he would kill everyone he loved. Dawko would not let Glitch trap kill anyone. So Dawko leaned backwards. And he was teleported to FNAF 4. Dawko landed on the bed keeping his eyes open. The nightmare animatronics would come and try to kill him. But Glitch trap would fuse his and Dawko's souls together and take control of his body. And that was the last thing Dawko wanted. He didn't want Glitch trap to take control of his body and kill anyone. Dawko calmed himself and looked in the right hallway. Chica was there but there was also some noises coming from the kitchen. Dawko then realized if Chica is the only nightmare animatronic that goes into the kitchen but she is in the hallway Glitch trap was here. Dawko turned off the flashlight and climbed under the bed. Dawko closed his eyes and when he opened them he was under a desk. Dawko climbed out from under the desk and realized where he was. He was in FNAF Sister Location. Then Dawko heard hand unit say "Welcome back new employee. As you may have heard the usual exit out of the building has been blocked off by construction. So we ask you to use the exit located in Funtime Auditorium." Dawko got inside the vent shaft and began to crawl through it with his flashlight. Dawko went slowly to make sure that Glitch trap was not following him. Or was waiting for him at the front of the vent. When Dawko reached the room that was between Ballora Gallery and Funtime Auditorium he checked to see where the animatronics were. He turned on the lights in Ballora Gallery in saw minireenas climbing all over the glass while Ballora was dancing on her stage. He turned off that light and turned on the light in Funtime Auditorium. He saw Funtime Foxy on her stage. But Baby, Ennard, and Bidybabs were guarding the entrance. Then Dawko heard noises coming from the vent. He flashed his light and saw pinkish purple eyes moving closer. Dawko wasn't ready to give up so he climbed in the vent to Funtime Auditorium. He approached the room slowly because he did not want to trigger the animatronics. When he got inside the room he flashed the light in all of the animatronic's eyes he rushed through the room. But then he realized he didn't know where he was going because he had to keep the flashlight off but he did not see where the exit door was. Panicking Dawko walked in circles trying to think. Then he got a great idea. He was flash the light for a couple seconds and then turn it off. Dawko stopped moving then flashed the light. He saw that he was about to run into a wall. So he turned around and flashed the light. He saw the exit door all the way across the room. So he slowly moved in that direction. When he reached the door he was about to grab the handle till something forceful knocked him out. Dawko woke up tied to a chair in the Funtime Auditorium. Glitch trap was in front of of him. Glitch trap held his hand over his mouth meaning that Dawko should not say a word. Then Glitch trap did something and his soul came out of his body and on to his hand. He held his soul out and it floated slowly in the air. Then it began to float towards Dawko. Dawko did everything to try and escape but he couldn't. The soul then forced itself into Dawko's body. There was a bright light and Glitch trap was gone. Inside Dawko's head was another story. Dawko was inside his head and he heard his voice, but he wasn't the one talking. It was Glitch trap. He said "No need to fight Lewis Dawkins. Your body and mind now belong to me. I will control you. And make you suffer. I will make you watch as I torture and murder your friends and family. You can't stop me. I am in control." Dawko's eyes filled with tears and asked "Why me. Out of every other human who plays this game why me?" There was some slight laughing and then Glitch trap said "Because you are the most like me." Dawko wiped his tears and asked "What do you mean?" Glitch trap did not answer. Instead Glitch trap untied himself from the chair and exited the game. The next thing that happened was there was a bright white light and Glitch trap and Dawko were returned to the real world. Glitch trap smiled and lifter up the VR headset. Underneath was one glowing blue eye. And one glowing pinkish purple eye.