007: Memories

Info key: No new keys

No one's P.O.V.

(Y/N) was four years old when her mother passed away in a school fire. (Y/N)'s mother was a selfless woman and sacrificed her life to save the children in her class. (Y/N)'s father was already cheating on (Y/N)'s mother, so he wasn't that upset when she passed away. His first girlfriend was terrible and when (Y/N) asked where babies came from, she answered in the cruelest way possible. (Y/N)'s father ended the relationship because the woman was too rude for his liking. 

When (Y/N) was six years old her father found a different woman. This woman was similar to (Y/N)'s mother in kindness and selflessness. The woman's name was Yukina Gen, she had long chestnut hair, violet eyes and (s/c) skin. (Y/N) considered Yukina as her mother and Yukina treated (Y/N) as her daughter. Everything was great! Yukina introduced two family friends of her's to (Y/N) and (Y/N)'s father, the families were the Yachi's and the Ushijima's. Hitoka or Wakatoshi would play with (Y/N) when their parents were talking. 

After (Y/N) turned nine, Yukina announced that she was pregnant. (Y/N) and her father were ecstatic at the news. But soon, her father paid little to no attention to (Y/N) and only Yukina cared for the small girl.

Yukina passed away after giving birth to Hiromi. (Y/N)'s father was devastated at the news and turned to drinking. (Y/N)'s grandmother took Hiromi and began raising her in the Hyogo Prefecture. (Y/N) was left with her father in the Miyagi Prefecture. (Y/N) badly wished that her grandmother had taken her too.

Word count: 270 words