Mother Dearest.....

My mother hates me. The house wasn't "clean" (her expectation of clean) and was yelling at everyone (me, my sister, my cousin) my older cousin joined in on the yelling calling us dirty. My aunt cussed us out. I cleaned everything I had, my sister and cousin followed.

 I started cleaning the bathroom and my mother came to the doorway. She was mad because I had thrown candy wrappers in a trash can without a bag in it. I know I hadn't done it though so I told her I didn't do that. be quiet She yelled at me for talking back and said she knew it was me because I had the candy. I shared it with my sister. I wasn't the only person that had some. I didn't do it. She continues to scream at me about the trash can and I'm tearing up because I know I didn't do it. I'm getting scared and upset. I didn't do it. I was crying because I know I would get hit or be called something rude. I didn't do it. I was crying because my mother hates me. I didn't do it. My sister speaks up. She did it. My mother turns to scream at my sister for letting her yall at me. I was saved. it took for my sister to speak up for her to believe me. I was scared but I was saved. I was scared for my sister. my mother went up to her and yelled so much that she was spitting on my sister. she was upset that my sister was taking up for me. I was scared but I was saved. My mother gave me a dry apology, I know she didn't mean it because she was still mad at me and yelled it. I knew she didn't mean it at all. I was saved. she was waiting for the next time I messed up. I was saved............................

for now.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

My dream catcher, my dreams, my feelings, ruined

My heart, my life, broken.

I hate my life. I didn't ask for this, I didn't choose to be in this situation.

I didn't choose an abusive and toxic family.

I didn't choose my back story.

My dreams, my feelings, ruined.

My heart, my life, broken.

In pieces.

In shatters.

in shards so small I cut my fingers to pick them up again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading