Chapter 1 - Monday

Some say she's come back from the dead, some say she's a robot programmed to be a role model academically, some say she's Satan's daughter, some say she's a cop under cover but some say she's just plain weird. 

She's breathtakingly intelligent. I don't even know why she goes to school. She graffitis on school property, she swears out loud she doesn't listen to what the teachers tell her to do but when it comes to learning, only then you understand about 'being in the zone'. 

She has no past or future. No one knows her name, age nothing. She has no friends and no family. 

Some of the students say she doesn't sleep she just walks around the city or whenever she's not at school. They say she never eats or drinks but she still lives. They say her vocal cords haven't worked since birth. They say she doesn't feel pain, love, respect or anything. 

They say she's not like anyone else ever known. 

----------------------------------------------------------------

Silver Tongue's POV 

Monday:

They're like prisoners. My tears. 

Locked up behind my eyes begging and pleading to be released. The get fed with pain, disgusting coloured, large clumps of pain. They wear only one suit that labels them. They are dressed in suits of sadness. 

I am the guard. 

I keep them locked up. I don't let them escape because if I do I'm to be labelled like them. 

Weak. Soft. Fragile. 

I cover it all up with lies. 

I lie about everything. At least I try to anyway. But I've lied so much that no one believes anything I say now.  

Silver Tongue they call me. Ha. To be honest I like it. I especially like the fact that they're scared of me. When I walk down the corridor they look up and shrink back. Even most of the teachers as well. Not even the skanky popular girls or the stuck-up over steroid injected jocks stand up to me or tell me what to do.  

I like it that way. 

I'm 17 years old and I have natural black/dark brown wavy hair that reaches below my collarbone. I have very pale skin making my emerald green eyes and full red lips stand out. I have a tattoo of a moth with its wings spread out on my right shoulder blade, a tattoo of a bird skull with its beak pointing up the outer side of my right ankle and a shark tooth on the right side of the back on my neck. I have seconds piercings on both ears with the upper one, a gold stud and the lower one a silver stud with a silver patterned cuff half way up my left ear. There's also a  small black spike through the top of my cartilage on my left ear and a silver stud through the stubbly bit of cartilage of my right ear and lastly a silver hoop through my left nostril. 

I'm wearing lace-up black combat boots and black denim jeans that are slightly loose with tears at the knees and a dark green camouflage tank top (the patterned used for cadet uniforms) with a small pocket sewn over my left breast. I have numerous leather bracelets that have been braided, twisted, curled and wrapped around both wrists. I always have a deep blue Caribee back pack that is lengthened to as low as it can go and I always wears on my right shoulder. 

I paint my finger nails black expertly and wear a gold metal ring on my left hand on the middle finger, a wide silver one on the thumb and one silver one on my marriage finger but on my right hand. 

I have a navy silver dog tag necklace with the words 'If Death Comes, Welcome It but Don't Invite It Over' pressed into it. 

I have never let anybody in on my secrets. My life. My story. Nothing. No one has to know what's my business.