Introduction

Name: Lily Taylor
Played by: Madeleine petsch

Personality: confident, smart, witty, kind, funny, compassionate, strong willed 

Powers: electrokinetic, molecular combustion with the flick of her hand, use her mind to cause physical excruciating pain, make people feel strong emotions and flashbacks to cause pain, her hands emit a blue smoke which is toxic enough to kill instantly, fire whips, use her mind to make enemy see things and make them believe they are there, cryrokenetic, telekinesis

Hobbies: cheerleading, art, medical care, singing, snake care

Mother: Rebecca Taylor

Father: Noah Taylor

Sister: Isla Taylor

Chapter one:
"Mummy why do we have to move all the way across the world?"
My younger sister isla asked my mother who was hurriedly packing all the bags in the van.
"Because Isla dear it's not safe for your sister here anymore"
she soon got back to what she was doing. I had my headphones in drawing another art piece my long ginger hair resting in front of my face. I sighed if only I wasn't cursed with these abilities then everything would be better. My dad came out and took a seat next to me upon hearing my sigh.

"It looks amazing Lily" my dad tried to lighten the mood I looked at him my blue eyes wide and my cheeks hollow.
"Thanks dad" I replied finally after a few seconds
"I know your scared but these abilities can be used for good your not a bad person Lily" he tried to get me to smile once again
"Dad my abilities hurt people" then my mum shouted us and we all got into the car I was silent and worked on my drawing all the way to the airport.

"Okay girls now we wait for the plane our belongings are already on their way" my dad spoke an hour later we climbed onto the plane and I took my seat by the window next to Isla.
"Lily I love your drawing what is it?" Isla perked up once I pulled out my sketchbook once again
"It's a horse running in a free field"
She nodded and I carried on until I fell asleep but not before placing my sketchbook back so nobody could ruin the picture.
I awoke a few hours later it looked dark out we were due to arrive early morning. I looked at the clock half twelve we were due in four hours. I began to eat some of the snacks my dad had given me. I took a breath and placed in my headphones once again blocking out the sound of the engines right outside the plastic window.

I listened to music for a while nodding in and out of sleep I awoke to the captain telling us we were about to land so I prepared for the landing I felt groggy and not in a good mood. I laid back in my seat and raised my hand to my face the bolts of electricity flicking in between my fingertips making sure it didn't leave my hand I had somewhat control over my abilities but I only lost control when I grew angry or I was scared or panicked. We landed and me and my family headed off and found our car and my dad drove the van and we headed to the new house.

The house was very modern and big me were going to find our bedrooms but our parents told us which ones we had mine overlooked the garden and the pool it was the second biggest room with an en suite bathroom I placed my boxes inside and began to unpack while dad built the beds the rooms were already painted mine was a sage green and white giving the room an airy feel. I finished unpacking and I loved it I took a second to admire it then I went downstairs where my mum and dad were preparing breakfast.
"You girls start school tomorrow" my mum said I felt my face drain of colour what if they hated me? What if they found out? What if they sent me away for experiments? My dad saw my face and laughed
"It will all be fine Lily now eat your breakfast then you can go do whatever you want while we unpack the rest of the house" I nodded and went to change and went outside to the front garden with my sketch book I looked around and I could see the top of a tall tower with a blue A on it I decided to draw that and the surrounding area.

Hours later it was finally getting dark I headed inside for dinner and went straight to bed. I set my alarm and placed my phone on charge