Behind the Tianquan's Role

Ningguang leaves her fan on her smoking pipe's side. She is still blushing a bit, but I guess she doesn't care. I've never seen her like this before.

- Sit. - She asks.

- Why? - I raise an eyebrow.

- Just... Sit...

I go to my bed and sit. She stands in front of me, laying her hands on my shoulders. She now sits on my lap, with both her hands now caressing my face.

- Am I doing this right? - She questions.

- What?

- I... I never did this before.

- Oh, really?

- In my whole life I've constantly been busy, and never truly felt anything for anyone, until my eyes glanced upon you.

- Aye, it is totally fine. I help you.

- I assume you have the experience, I notice how women look at you.

- Not that I am proud of that, but the seas and trips make me feel lonely sometimes, so I end up sleeping with women, mostly prostitutes from towns I cross through. Those never meant anything, you know a solitary Captain doesn't take an exemplary life.

- What about now?

- Now? I am a serious woman that takes a relationship serious too. I respect my girl, I respect you. I shall not engage with anyone else.

- So, you're... Mine?

- Yes... - I whisper.

- You're mine. - She repeats, I guess I have just spotted a kink here. - Mine...

- I am yours, Tianquan.

- Captain Beidou is all mine...

- Are you ok?

- You had no idea how much I wanted to... Have you... How long I have been wanting to touch these lips and... Finally, say your name without having it to be in business topics. I always wanted this, but... I am so nervous now.

- Worry not, that's completely normal.

I hug Ningguang and take advantage to change position, taking her to the middle of the bed. I do it so quickly she barely has time to stop me. I am now over her, looking at her crimson eyes.

- What was that!? - She breathes fast.

- I have sharp reflections, don't forget that.

- If you do that one more time, I take you to jail.

- You would love it, wouldn't you? - I smirk.

- BEIDOU!

I have never seen her laughing this way before, so pure, so relaxed. I am finally seeing the real Ningguang, and I find it a huge privilege. Her beautiful monolid eyes stare at me again, they are so... Intense...

- Beidou? - She breaks the silence. - Are you ok? You are just gazing at me.

- I am fine. It's just... I can finally see you being... you. Not the Tianquan looking for a business or chess games, just the natural Ningguang.

- Then we should just... - Ning starts to take off her hair ornaments. - Remember who we really are in these moments alone.