💮

Y/n POV

     The car smelled of roses mixed with new car smell. It was very tidy and the atmosphere was amazing. "You want the aux?" Bil asked me. "Nah, your music is fire. Play your stuff." I was talking to her as if she hadn't sucked me off 2 minutes before. "Okay, any certain playlist vibe? I have a lot." She said starting up the car. "Freaky. Please." I spread out on my seat. "Want me to drive?" I asked her. "Do you want to?" She assured me. "I'll treat you. Just give me the address and I'll drive us there." I got out and walked to her side to open the door. "Thank you....daddy" she said as she sat shotgun. "No problem my little slut. What's the address?" She put it in and we were off. The first song that came on was perfect for the mood. "I'd like to be boned to this song." (I'm sorry I had to) She mumbled, followed by a giggle. "Oh, I'll make sure that happens tonight." I placed my hand on her thigh, rubbing circles and occasionally squeezing. "Higher." She said as she directed my hand up to her heat. "No, wait." I said taking my hand back. "Please....please?" She begged. "I fucking said no. Wait and be patient, like the good girl you are. What's my name?" I said while keeping my eyes on the road. No response. I looked to her. "I asked you something." I said sternly. "Oh...daddy. You're daddy." She sighed. "Don't give me an attitude now. We are almost at your place. You're just making the punishments worse and worse for yourself." I explained. "Whatever..." she knew what she was doing. So did I. And so did my dick. A tent formed in my pants at the thought of fucking her senseless, screaming my name. Until she's out of breath and to where she can't walk. "Fuck did you say?" I said bringing my hand up to her throat, being careful as to not squeeze too hard. "I said. Whatever." She looked to the windshield. "Mmm we are gonna play that game. Okay."

     I drove into the driveway of the apartment unit. It looked small. She walked to the door. She jiggled around in her pocket looking for house keys. She then opened the door and I followed behind.

     We walked up the flight of stairs, she was on the second floor. "Mi casa, su casa." She said giggling. "Then I'm staying the night." I said sternly, trying to keep the vibe going. She opened the door and it was surprisingly roomy, very nice and monotone. Very artsy. "Wow you got a nice place shorty." I said walking around. My eyes wandering. "Thanks. I did it myself." She giggled. I walked up behind her, picked her up, turned her around, and her legs wrapped around my waist. The tent from earlier only got bigger and bigger. Our lips crashed and she was moaning into the kiss. A lot. I brought my hand to her core. "Oh? My little slut...wet as a rainy day. For me?" I spoke. "Only for you daddy." "Where's your room?" I whispered in her ear. "Down the hall to the left." I started walking. Our mouths still tangled. We got to her room and I threw her down on the bed. Softly, but not too soft. "Undress." I said. "By the time I'm back, I better see you waiting for me on the bed. And if you touch yourself...you'll find out." I walked out the door to the bathroom that was next to her room. I got the condom out of my pocket. "Fuck I thought I lost it. I don't think I'd need it though...she's on the pill. But she could have stds...whatever she's hot anyways." I put it back in my pocket. I looked around the real and black bathroom. Nice. I wandered out the bathroom and something caught my eye. A closet. A light was shining from inside. A dark dark red. I didn't want to invade her privacy but...I had to know. I walked up to it, contemplating whether or not I should. But I did, and I didn't regret. Handcuffs, chains, belts, blindfolds, dildos, vibrators, so much shit...but I was drawn to the red set of fluffy handcuffs, red leather belt and a dark red blindfold. I guess we are going red today. I took all of it, and headed my way back. Fuck did I not regret my command.

"What you got there?" She asked. "I did a bit of looking. You're a kinky one huh?" "Why do you think I asked you to come here, rather your place?" It all made sense. "You look amazing." She was wearing a black lace set. She had all the right curves, her chest was phenomenal, her hips...she's the dream girl I always wanted... "thank you. Now can we do something?" She asked. "You just reminded me of what a bad girl you were today." I said getting the belt ready. I tugged at it, sending the noise throughout the room. "On all fours. On the bed. Right now." I said looking at her. "No." She said plainly. I knew it was Bc she wanted more punishment and not because of consent because she already told me she wanted to. But I had to make sure. "Okay okay just to be safe, you said no to what I asked you to do, or do you now wanna do this? Also we need a safe word my love." I hated being sappy since I just got into my dominant self. "I said no to you. I want you to make me scream. And how about...cheesecake?" She giggled to herself. "Why not? Let's do it." We got back to it. "I'm giving you one more chance. Ass up, face down." She was about to comply then as she got into the position she flopped down and started rolling around. That's it. I pulled off my shirt and got on the bed, my knees were at either side of her body, she was trapped between my legs. I brought my hand to her throat applying pressure. "I said...ass up, face down." I slapped her across her face. "No." She said. How bad does she wanna be punished? I guess we will find out. I picked her up just to throw her back down. I put her in the position myself. I see she was enjoying being thrown around. "Count. We are going to 20." I stated while getting into position. I pulled the belt up, bringing it down leaving a harsh red mark on her ass. "One..." she moaned. "You like that you dirty fucking slut? Huh?" I brought it up then down again. "Two. Yes daddy I fucking love it." She was rubbing her ass against the tent in my pants. "Make it 30" I slapped her left cheek, since I was focusing more on the right side with the belt. "Fuck." She winced. "Three, four, five, six..." each and every time got more tiresome but harsh. I brought the belt up once more and brought it down so hard I hurt my own arm with the force. "FUCK THIRTY!" She shouted in pain. "My good girl. Lay down." She turned and laid on her back while I climbed on top of her, into the position we were once in earlier. "You want me?" I whispered, biting her ear lobe softly. "Yes daddy please...I need you." She moaned. Her hips thrusted up into my center. "I'm so sorry daddy, I didn't mean to do that. I didn't do it on purpo-." She tried to explain. I stuck my fingers down her throat. "Shhh, don't worry. Just behave." I said to her while grinding on her abdomen. "Can I take your pants off daddy?" She offered. "Go ahead."