Vacation pt 2: flight

February 11th-

Eva-
Me and Anna leave for Canada in an hour. We are about to leave for the airport. We just finished packing last night and we've said our good byes to everyone since our flight leaves at 2 am and everyone will be asleep. Me and Anna started to quietly walk downstairs. We went to the front door and walked out to her car. She put our suitcases in the back and got in.

"Ready to go?" She said.

"Yup" I said grabbing her hand. She smiled and gave my hand a soft kiss. She started driving and it was super quiet. I slowly started to drift off to sleep.

Anna-
Eva fell asleep about 10 minutes away from the airport. I looked over at her. She looks so peaceful. I smiled at the sight. Soon I pulled into the airport parking lot. I got out and got mine and Eva's bags. I then went around to the passengers side.

"Bubba wake up we're at the airport" I said lightly shaking her. She groaned and opened her eyes. I smiled and gave her a small peck on the lips. She unbuckled her seatbelt and got out of the car. We walked into the airport holding hands. We did all the airport basics and waited for them to call for our flight.

Soon they did and we were on the plane. Luckily we found a round trip flight so we could sleep. We went to our seats and I put our carry on bags away. She sat down and fell asleep almost immediately. I sat next to her and fell asleep also.

In Canada-

Anna-
I woke up to the plane shaking. We must be landing. I woke Eva up and we landed soon after. We got off the plane and went to get our bags. We walked out of the airport and called an Uber.

"Ready to meet my parents?" Eva said.

"Ready as I'll ever be" I said. I'm honestly really nervous. We soon arrived at an average sized house. It was not to big but not to small it was nice though. We got out and went to the door. My heart started beating super fast. Soon a middle aged lady with blonde-ish brown hair answered the door.

"Eva! You didn't tell us you were visiting" she yelled. She hugged Eva and pulled away. She looked over at me and down at mine and Eva's interlocked fingers. She looked back at Eva and darted her eyes back and forth from me and Eva.

"Oh yea also mom this is Anna my girlfriend" Eva said nervously.

"Nice to meet you mrs cudmore" I said putting my free hand out for her to shake. She grabbed it and gave it a light shake. Me and Eva walked in and I met her dad and sister.

"Mom, dad I was wondering if me and Anna can stay in the cabin for the week? We'll come over here every chance we get but we just wanted this to be our little getaway" Eva said. Her mom and dad looked at each other. Her dad looked back at us and took a deep breath.

"You guys are kids so be safe but of course honey you can stay in the cabin" he said. Me and Eva stayed at her parents house that night.

Next morning-

Eva-
I woke up to Anna kissing my neck like she usually does. She honestly makes me want her so bad by the slightest things. I giggled and she came up giving me a long passionate kiss that soon turned into a make out. After about 5 minutes we got up and got ready to go to the cabin. On the way her hand was on my thigh lightly squeezing it every once in a while. She moved it up higher and my breath hitched. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Anna pull over" I said unbuckling my seatbelt.

"What?" She said laughing. I didn't say anything and she pulled to the side of the road. We were kind of in the middle of no where so no one should see us. I climbed in the back.

"What are you doing bubba?" She said giggling. I grabbed her by the strings of her hoodie and kissed her. She climbed in the back with me and tried to take off my shirt but I didn't let her. I started unbuttoning her jeans and slid them off her waist. I took off her underwear along with them and started licking over her. She put her hand on my head and tangled her fingers in my hair pushing me into her. She let out a loud moan as I slid my tongue in her. I pushed it in and out of her speeding up as her moans got louder. I stopped and licked up her body up to her lips and kissed her. I slid my hand down her body and put two fingers in her making her let out a loud moan into my mouth. I pushed it in and out of her occasionally curling my fingers. She finished and released all over my hand. I licked my fingers clean and she put her pants back on. I climbed into the drivers seat assuming she would want to recover from what just happened in the back seat. She climbed in the passengers seat and buckled up.

"Wow" she said. I laughed and put my hand on her thigh. I started to drive to the cabin. We arrived after about 10 minutes and went inside. We spent almost the whole night unpacking and settling in. We took a bath together and fell asleep cuddling.

—————————————————
Are you happy now savichw ?(Didn't reread)