part 1

Hi I'm Y/n y/n/l/n i just moved to California from Australia and had no idea what was what we moved here cuz my mum found a good job but it's fine there's no snakes in your pool here I think I can get use to this.

Today was Monday I had school I go to
Sherman's Oaks high school.i got on the bus and sat down near the back then this olive coloured girl comes and sits next to me looks at me and says hi I'm devi and U are y/n: oh hi I'm Y/n Devi: Cool well U need to move this is my spot 🙄 my friends are on there way so fuck off new girl

Y/n: ok sorry didn't know. I go and sit at the front and then we were at the school I went to walk off and that Devi girl and her friends push me back on the seat and I hit my hand on the seat really hard it stated bleeding I didn't notice tho she was so mean damm I got off and walked to the desk to get my timetable and locker my locker number was 134 and when I got there there was the hottest boy next to my locker his hair was brown and lightly curly with light brown eyes ?????:hey your bleeding? Y/n: oh I am I didn't notice it must of been when I got pushed thank U for telling. ?????:it's ok but who pushed?

Y/n:this girl called Devi and her friends cuz I stole there sit but I don't think they meant it ????:K but what's your name I didn't catch it sorry. Y/n:it's y/n and what's yours
????:my name is Paxton and your a cutie ;). Y/n: yeah right your just saying that. Paxton: no dead set your stunning anyway what class do U have I have history. Y/n:I have history to haha we head to history and Devi and her friends were there but I ignored them and sat down at the of the class but then the teacher told me to stand and introduce myself y/n: hi I'm Y/n I'm from Australia. After a while the class ended and then I had chemistry and so did Devi but not her friends I sat next to her.