1

A/N:This is the first time I'm writing a story....so... forgive if there is any mistakes....And if there is any similarity for any other story it's just a considence....
This story is totally my imagination....
I don't own any pic from this story....
Enjoy!!

Y/N pov:

You open you eyes and see the time.

Its 7:00am.

You should be in your class at 8 am.

You quickly get up and get ready and grap you bag pack and some money for your food.

You rush to the convenience store near your house.

You grab one triangle kimbap and pay the money...and get out of the store.

You stand outside the store and open the pack of triangle kimbap and quickly put it into your mouth...and now you need water....

Suddenly....

A person near you....fully covered in black dress..... He's wearing a black mask and a black cap too...

The person hands you a bottle of water and you get water quickly and drink it....

"Thank you"

"Don't mention it..."

And now you feel like you have heard the voice somewhere....
But you run to take the bus....

~In the class~

In the class you can't concentrate because you keep thinking of the person you met in the convinion store.....

~After class~

After class you go to the convenience store again because your hungry..... because you only eat one triangle kimbap in the morning.....

After buying a cup of ramen and a soda....you sit there in the convenience store table and hold the bottle that the person gave to you in the morning.....

Who could it be?
I have heard that voice before.... I'm sure about that....

You eat the ramen and drink the soda while thinking who that person could be....

On your way home you still keep thinking of that person and the voice....

You enter you house and lay down on your bed....

I should wake up early and go to the convinion store again.... maybe that person could come tomorrow also....

Thinking of it you fall asleep....

A/N:Who could the person be?🤭🤭🤭
It would be fun from 2nd part....😉