Ten

Y/n's POV:

I was watching TV with my parents when it hit me with a shock, I gasped loudly standing up, my mom laughed at me and my dad looked at as I was crazy.

"Can I go to Louis real quick. I left something at his place the other day" I half lied, they nodded and I went over still wearing my slippers.

I knocked on the door and Louis opened the door, "How high is the chance that you meant that you do like me, as in more than a friend?" I asked him directly.

His face went real quick from pale to a dark shade of red, he rubbed the back of his neck, "a very high chance actually" he said not looking into my eyes.

Here we go ma friends "I.. I like you too, Lou" I stuttered

He looked up at me again with a shocked expression on his face, he soon started smiling from ear to ear.

"Wait actually?" he asked stepping closer, I nodded smiling up at him.

He laughed softly while picking me up and twirling me around, he sat me down and looked me in the eyes and asked me "Y/n, would you like to go out with me?"

I laughed softly, "I'd love to" I said still widely smiling at him. We talked a bit and then I went back home.

"Why are you grinning so much?" my mom asked as I entered the house,

"Lou asked me out..." I replied quietly fiddling with my bracelet.

She mumbled something, smiling, "What did you say mom?" I asked her. She replied saying it wasn't anything important and went to call someone, weird.

When I made my way up to my room I heard my mom say "You owe me 20£, Jay. I'm pretty sure he asked her" did they put a bet on us?!

I was getting ready for my date with Louis, I made myself a decent make up look and put on my outfit.

Your outfit

I went downstairs and since my parents were still at work I just scrolled through my phone until Louis would come

I went downstairs and since my parents were still at work I just scrolled through my phone until Louis would come. 10 minutes later the doorbell rang, I opened the door to see Louis, he was wearing a brown long sleeved shirt with a jeans jacket and black pants.

Louis's outfit

"You look gorgeous" he said under his breath

"Thanks, you look quite handsome yourself" I said blushing at his compliment

We first went to the grocery store to get candy and then he drove us to a place not telling me where.

(A/N)
Heyyy
Thanks for reading
I hope you liked it
Sorry that I took so long to finally upload and that the chapter is so freaking short, I promise the next one will be longer
ANYWAY
Vote and comment if you want to
Have a nice dayyyy/nighttttt :)
And happy Valentine's day! <3