Break up

"Don't you dare turn your back at me Jacob!" I shouted in our corridor, which took everyone's attention.

"Don't you understand? We're through Hailey. I'm already inlove with somebody else."

Before I could speak, tears fell down on my face. "Okay then. It's not my loss anyway." Then, he left.

I tried to manage to stop crying but I failed. Instead, more tears fell down on my face.

But before I continue, I'll start introducing myself.

I'm Hailey Johnson, 16 years old. I don't think it's the right time to introduce much of myself so I'll go ahead introducing my boyfriend. On the second thought, EX boyfriend. He's Jacob Flinn and no, he's not Phineas and Ferb's brother and yes, he's a jerk.

I was about to run when somebody called my name which took my attention.

It was Abigail Carter, my bestfriend.

"Hail! Are you okay? What happened?"

I ran to her and and cried on her shoulder.

"Jacob broke up with me. He said he's already inlove with somebody else."

"Stop crying. I told you nobody last a relationship with him." She answered with irritation.

"I did" I pouted.

"For four months? O come on Hailey! Don't be silly!" She burst out laughing.

"Hey, that's long enough. Others experience half of that." Irritation plastered on my face.

"Just shut up and eat." She handed me a burger whick took my emotions away.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

After we ate, we spent our hours in our class. Honestly, today is the most boring and worst day of my entire life!

Luckily, the bell rang and we ran out of the room.

Abigail, Victoria, Ella, and I piled in the school bus. I put my headphones on and listentened to the song "Amnesia" by 5 seconds of summer.

I drove by all the places we used to hang out getting wasted.

I thought about our last kiss, how it felt, the way you tasted.

And even though your friends tell me you're doing fine,

Are you somewhere feeling lonely even though he's right beside you?

When he says those words that hurt you, do you read the ones I wrote you?

Sometimes, I start to wonder was is just a lie? If what we had was real, how could you be fine? Cause I'm not fine at all.

I closed my eyes and tears fell down on my face.

I remember the day you told me you were leaving. I remember the makeup running down your face

And the dreams you left behind you didn't need them. Like every single wish we ever made.

"Hail? You're home." It was then I realized that our school bus is already parked infront of our house so I stoop up and went down fast.

"Hi mom." I greeted my mom and hurried my way upstairs since I know it's still obvious that I cried.

"Hey sweetie. How's school?" I didn't bother looking at mom.

"It was cool, I guess." I slightly shouted at her since I'm already upstairs in my room.