Who is he?

A/N: I apologize for the very late update due to the fact that I was not motivated to continue my story as soon as I possibly can. I thought that I should delete my story last year but I threw some trash yesterday and found the drafts that I made and had the motivation to continue the story. Anyway, I hope you guys would like the 3rd part of my story which will also be divided into 2 parts just because I'm not bright enough to continue the story as soon as possible (I'm using a lot of brain cells here) So anyway, I hope you'll like it! :)

Okay. So today is Wednesday, probably my most favorite day of the week, just because it's the middle of a "weekday."

I hopped off my bed and changed my PJ's into sweat pants and wore my "books before boys" shirt because I'm not dating anyone anymore so why not?

I glanced outside my window when I saw Jacob holding a board, saying "I'm sorry. Will you be mine again?" I rushed my way downstairs to say yes to him when I tripped and then-

Splash!

"Wake up, sleepy head!" Abi said, while bursting out a laugh.

"You've got to be kidding me!" I jumped off my bed with irritation plastered on my face.

"It's Saturday, Hail" Abi said with a grin.

"Exactly. So what are you doing here?" I got a towel and wiped my face.

"It's our pizza-fun-dae, remember?" She pouted with her puppy eyes.

"Oh, riiiiight." I slapped my forehead with my hand.

"Who wants ice cream and pizza?!" Michael barged in with excitement.

"We do!" Abi and I said in unison.

"Wow, nice costume Lyhae! What's your look for today?" Michael burst out laughing

"I bet it's her "literally wet" look" Abi chuckled.

"No, it's my get-out-of-my-room look" I pushed them out of my room.

"I'll be ready in a minute! Thanks for the bath, Abi." I chuckled.

I took a bath, brushed my teeth, wore my sweatpants and my "books before boys" shirt. I glanced outside my window, hoping that my dream would be true, because why not? But Jacob was not there.

I sighed and packed some of my stuff in my bag and glanced outside my window again. I saw someone taking pictures of me from the house on the other side of the road. It was a creepy looking guy! I hurriedly opened my window but the guy hid and closed his curtain.

"Hmm, weirdo." I mumbled.

I got out of my room and went to the kitchen.

"So you got ready for exactly 5 minutes and 22 seconds." Michael lectured.

"Whatever." I took a bite from the apple I got in the fridge.

"So... What time are you gonna be back?" Mom handed me a glass of water.

"An hour or two. It won't take long, Mrs. Johnson." Abi flashed a smile.

"Okay. See you later, hon." Mom gave me a kiss.

"See yah." I waved goodbye.

We hopped in Michael's car and I remembered the creepy guy I saw from my window.

"Do you guys know who lives in the house on the other side of the road?" I asked.

"Naaah. Don't ask me." Abi said in a it-doesn't-matter-tone.

"I don't know either." Michael answered.

"Hmm okay" I mumbled.

"Why?" Michael grinned.

"Well, there was this creepy looking guy who took photos of me while I was in my room."

"What did you do about it?" Abi became curious.

"I just opened my window to see clearly who he was." I said.

"Then?" Michael asked.

"He hid behind his curtain." I slightly chuckled.

"Wow" Michael chuckled.

"I have an awesome idea." Abi grinned.

"What?" I leaned towards her.

"You wanna know who that guy is, riiiiight?" She smirked.

"U-huh" I grinned.

"Then if that guy is spying on you, you gotta spy on him too!" Abi stroked her fist to the air as if it was a victory.

"Great idea!" Michael accidentally hit the horn out of excitement.

We all burst out laughing.

"So, what's the plan?" I smirked.

"You'll see." Abi winked at me.

Good luck, Mr. Spy Boy.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•