Not As Innocent As You Seem (Chucky)

original tumblr request from july 4th 2019 for context: "Can you do a Chucky x reader where reader acts innocent but she really isn't" 

(yes, these headcanons are that old)

In this chapter:
Characters: Chucky
CW: female reader
TW: none
-
-
-

• He would probably find your innocence kind of cute at first.

• The moment he sees that you are not so innocent is the moment he realises you are his dream woman.

• He would absolutely love it if you killed someone.

• He's definitely into that.

• If you make a dirty joke he would be so proud.

• He would probably say he is the reason you are no longer innocent.

• He finds it hilarious when other people think you are innocent and only he knows the truth.

• He also loves to see the looks on people's faces as the realise what you are really like. He finds it hilarious.

• He would totally try use your innocence to his advantage. You might end up being a murder accomplice.

• Would probably want you to play all innocent around people he wants to kill. You'd basically have to lure them to him.

• He wouldn't force you to help him through. He's just be mad for a few hours then ask again.

• He'd probably keep asking you until you said yes.

• Just think of it as a really strange date.