thunder-fluff

"Ow! Take it out!" Y/n yelled

"Sorry sweets, it will only be a minute" Ramuda reassures her then starts to focus on the dress he's making on y/n.

"Is it too tight?" He asked her, taking the pin out of the dress.

"Yea, just a little bit" She mumbled. He nodded and started to adjust the dress again. "Can I open my eyes now?" Y/n asked him.

"Hmm." He humed, he smiled and jumped up with his cheery voice. "You can open them now Y/n-chan~"

Y/n opened her eyes and looked at the mirror.

She has a Long/short/mid thigh, length dress that is F/c but towards the end it is the opposite color of the one above it. The bottom also has a sparkly look to it. Also it has/ has no sleeves.

Your eyes widen, with shockness and excitement.

"I love it! It's really my style and everything!" Y/n hugged Ramuda tightly. He hugged you back and placed his head on your shoulder, he also smiled.

"I'm glad you love it Y/n-chan!"

After a while you took it off and put your original clothes on. You went into the main room which is dark for some reason, you went over to the light switch but when you flick it the lights won't turn on.

Then you heard a loud thunder clap.

"It's storming?" you questioned.

You heard a scream, in the shared bedroom. You have been shaken up.

"R-ramuda?" You mumbled as loud as you can, since you're in your feared state.

You shuffled your feet against the floor and went towards the room, until another thunderclap was heard again, this time you jumped. You moved a little faster.

"Ramuda..." You wined, as you now enter the dark hallway.

You took a deep breath and ran straight down the hallway and into the room, when you entered the room you jumped onto the bed but you landed on top of a lump.

The lumped screamed and threw the cover on you and quickly got off the bed. Ramuda looked at the lump that's on the bed with feared eyes.

'Was that Y/n that jumped on me or...' He took a shaky breath and ran up to the bed and jumped up onto the lump on the bed.

Y/n screamed and tried to push the unidentified thing off of her but when the covers got off of her head, she saw her candy lover boyfriend.

"Ramuda?" You breathe out, as you stare at him. He stares back but then he pounces on you and hugs you tightly.

"Y/n-chan!" He whined as he was burying his head into your neck. You hugged him back.

Another clap was heard and it was really loud, you felt the bed slightly shook.

You guys hugged each other, trying to mute the sounds around them.