love day-Lime (Happy B-Day Ramuda!!)

Y/n is walking with two members of her division, The black rose, or T.B.R. T.B.R has a total of 5 members but you're just with two.

"Leader senpai! It's love day today!" Koi shouted while twirling.

"And it's also your boyfriend's b-day, got something for him?" F/n asked you as she walked beside you. Y/n sighed.

"Nope, I got nothing."

"Oo what about giving him yourself" Koi suggested. Y/n eyes widened.

"W-what!?"

"That is a good birthday and valentine's gift~" F/n teased.

"No! I-I'm not ready.." Y/n mumbled out.

"Hmm.." Both F/n and Koi hummed out

"Oh, I know!"

~Time skip~

Y/n took her keys out of her pocket and started to unlock Ramuda's door. When she opened the door and walked in. Rose petals were thrown at her face.

She stood there shocked.

"W-what..?"

"Happy Valentine's Day!~" Ramuda hugged you. You hugged him back.

"Happy Birthday and Valentine's day"

You guys released the hug and went to the couch to sit down.

Ramuda reached behind the couch. Y/n looked at him confused.

"Ramu-" she was cut off when he gave her a teddy bear and a lollipop bouquet.

"Ramuda.." Y/n whispered and took the gifts.

"I didn't bother getting you chocolates and flowers since we have a lot of candy here and flowers will die eventually." He explained.

"Also!" He got up off of the couch and took his mic out. "I even made a song for you!" He winked at her.

"Y-you don't have to!" Y/n hid her heated face behind the lollipop bouquet.

"But I want to sugar~"

When he was singing and rapping, he was messing with Y/n with his illusions.

When he got done Y/n was on the couch laughing.

"I see you love it~" He went back to the couch and sat back down beside you.

"I do, now time for your Valentine's and birthday gift." Y/n got close to him.

Ramuda smiled and leaned into your ear, using his normal/deep voice.

"I can do whatever I want with my gift, right?"

Y/n froze and nervously nodded.

"Good."

He pushed you down on the couch. Making you be underneath him. He quickly locked his lips onto yours making the kiss deep quickly.

You quickly got out of your shocked state and wrapped your arms around his neck, kissing him back.

He started to kiss harder and rubs his hands against your sides. Making you breathe heavily. He took this opportunity and darted his tongue into your wet mouth.

You subconsciously tugged on his hair making him moaned into the kiss. He pulled back from the kiss. You took this opportunity to catch your breath. It took you a second that you noticed that you saw a string of saliva connected to Ramuda's lips. He quickly went back to touch but this time your neck. He bit into your neck making you flinch. He licked the bite mark and started to kiss it.

"M-mm~ You're tongue is warm~" you breathe out.

He smiled on your neck but then moved down to your collarbone. He then starts to grind onto you.

He made a lot of hickeys on your collarbone. The more time has passed the harder he'll grind against you. Making you whimper.

He smirked.

"I'm loving my gift so far~" he reached his hand to your cheek, rubbing his thumb on your cheek.

"And I also love you~"

You stay silent, taking in his features.

"Let's take this to another level, shall we suger~" he reached his hand in your shirt.

Let's just say it's going to be a long night since he made you feel ready ;).