On Hiatus

Hey guys! It's AziDeXer or as my og readers knows it's Demonice_Death. I hope you guys will read this since it is a very important message from me. I know it has been so long since I updated this story and now I'm posting something that y'all probably ignore since it's not a chapter. 

Anyway enough of that. As some of you know (those followers that reads my announcement that is) know that I'm re writing the very first content I have ever written which was "The Demon's Angels" and I have been struggling to keep up with it. I have been going back and forth thinking about what I should do with it. I want to make it perfect but I'm starting to lose the passion I have for writing. Me being a perfectionist is dragging what I have worked for to who knows what now. 

Are you guys still reading this? I hope you do. I'm going to take a little break and find that spark for my passion in writing. Me taking a break from everything has nothing to do with you guys. It's just me figuring things out. 

As for the thousands of people reading this book, thank you all so much for the support I have been getting since I was not really expecting people to even give it a glance. You guys don't know how happy I was to receive a hundred votes for the first time... it was one of the proudest moments I have ever since starting this writing journey. It helped me boost my confidence a lot and the more I see people loving the contents I have been writing the more it pushes me to write and make you guys happy. I'm a small writer after all and small things matter to me. Again... me taking a break has nothing to do with you, I love to see you guys happy when you read my stories but life is taking a toll on me and having to take a break and re igniting my passion is what I really need right now. Thank you guys so much, I love you all as always... Keep safe and see you guys on the better version of "Crystal Academy" 

This is AziDeXer/Demonice_Death officially announcing the hiatus of Crystal Academy: The Long Lost Powerful Princess