13 || 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴

hiii so a lot of you guys said that 'yes' you wanted a lemon.

but here are some of the concerns i saw and how i will be dealing with them let me know if these sound good to you.

1: YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE DOING IT WITH MINORS : its a know fact that minors are doing it with each other all the time, but i will post any chapter with lemons, smuts and those kinds of things in it own separate chapter so you dont have to read it if you dont want to.

2: YOU ARE WORRIED IT WILL MESS WITH THE STORY LINE : this is something I contemplated on too when i first thought of this. But I will make sure that any sexual things done in the book does not ruin the story line. If i do this all sex in the story will be safe sex.

and istg if i hear another person say "the safest sex is no sex." im gonna flip cause thats like saying "the safest travel, is books" or "the safest sport is tv." no.

3: YOU DONT WANT TO BE A WHORE : yes, i got some messages saying that they didn't wanna be a whore in this book, and if thats the case well- dont read the lemon or smut chapters, because it wont be affecting the plot so if you dont read them you dont know :)

Too make things clear i will be writing lemons and smuts in this book and by popular demand Karma's the one you wanna do the deed with first so.... ;)

anyone who you want to do that deed with feel free to request but please dont feel offended if i do not write y/n with the person you request. 

--

In the end... Karasuno had won.

This was a really big thing for them they were able to beat Nekoma, Fukurodani, and all the other teams in between and everyone knew exactly why.

The new additions to Karasuno no doughtily made them 10x stronger. Both y/n and Karma were amazing at analyzing, if one didn't read a movement, then the other one did. If Karma missed a signal y/n was quick to yell the incoming attack. Now the signals the Karasuno team sent were almost impossible for anyone to decipher not to mention, each person seemed to have improved.

Karasuno was definitely a bigger threat now then they were before.

Currently though, the Karasuno team was a mess, their new girl member had gone missing. Now you might think that it was fine but even Karma did not know where she was which sent the Karasuno team into a state of panic.

They were running around the gym looking everywhere. They were looking under bleachers, in between the pillars of the ceiling, and even in the showers of locker rooms. Well everyone was looking except a few, Kiyoko had claimed to have very important managerial duties, Tsukishima was very busy sleeping in his sleeping bag to catch up from the rest he lost on the bus ride, and Karma seemed to not care. He was smirking while he leaned back and watched the team freak out. Karma knew you could handle yourself when it came to people trying to hurt you, he trusted you 99.9%.

Despite all his trust for you, he was still weary he knew you were strong but if you were outnumbered by too much you could get hurt. That's what he was there for though. He would be damned if he let a repeat of what happened in Kyoto happen again.

Karma stood up from his spot and went to go look for her as well, and just as he did his phone rang.

"Yo~ Karma, is the team freaking out yet?" Karma heard y/n's voice from the phone.

"Yeah, running around like headless chickens." karma snickered.

"Anyway i'm in the bathroom in that outlet mall across the street."