The news

Suddenly Harry begans shaking giving signs of a seazure "doctor" niall shouts as him and the lads are with Harry wanting to know the news of selena and the two babies.

"What's happening" the doctor says as soon as He sees Harry unconscious while shaking while his eyes are rolled to the back of his head, with foam coming out of his mouth.

A nurse walks up to Harry "sir it's his head if we don't get him to the operating room this instant then there's no guarantee he'll survive". The boys then gasp.

It's currently 5 o'clock in the evening and they're waiting for the results of Harry. "What made him clasp like that" Louis says in concern. Making the boys shrug as they're nerves are everywhere.

Just then the doctor comes out "Is he alright" the doctor nods "we were lucky we found what it was that caused it but I can assure you he should be just fine" they all then smile and head back towards Harry's room.

The doctor walks in looking sad "Is she ok" Harry states in concern Making the doctor sigh "they've done everything they could but the eternal bleeding was too much for her making her flatline on the operating table.  And as for your children, they had some internal brain damage possibly leaving them brain dead to the point where they're bodies can not function properly. Again I'm sorry for your loss"

Harry then understands what he's saying, they're gone. Niall lets out a loud sob clutching onto Liam as soon as the doctor Leaves . Whereas Harry lays there lifeless

"Harry" Liam says in concern seeing his best mate like that.

Harry then looks up tears flowing down his face "why" he's voice cracks as a whisper comes out.

"What" Louis say choking back a sob

"I SAID WHY! WHY ME! WHY DID THEY DIE ON ME" Harry yells full on sobbing breaking the boys' hearts as they've never seen him like this before. But they all understand his condition, he just lost his Girlfriend and kids.

FYI this story will have a sad ending.