☆38. Sugar plum's Jeonlous Daddy☆

The crowd was busy in the birthday party, couples dancing and few busy in their own world. Meanwhile after leaving a confused Namjoon behind him Jimin approached his daddy who was sipping on the red wine, his long slender fingers grazing over and clutched around the delicate crystal glass filled with red liquid making him look even more sexier. Giving Jimin the perfect idea of Jungkook's long fingers thrusting inside him, how badly he had been craving for his daddy's touch all these years and now when he had that opportunity he's not going to back off. Park Jimin is not going to let that go in vain.

Jimin marched towards Jungkook taking the wine glass from his daddy's hands and placed it aside on the counter table. Holding Jungkook by his waist Jimin dragged him to a nearby wall, to a less crowded place away from the lights. Seeing this action Jungkook looked at Jimin raising his eyebrows when he felt Jimins hands were on his waist. "What are we doing here Jimin ? Lets go back...." Jimin cuts off Jungkook by smashing his lips on the older and sooned pulled Jungkook into a deep sensual kiss. Jimin's lips grazing over his daddy's bottom plushsed cherry red rosy lip, how Jimin wanted to kiss his daddy every single minute in all these years. Jimin couldn't describe how sweet Jungkook tasted with a hint of wine he had earlier. Soon Jungkook encircled his hands around Jimin's neck pulling his baby even more closer towards him to deepen the kiss. Tongues twisting and few low yet sinful moans leaving their lips. Making it more difficult for Jimin to stop now but Jungkook stopped him to his dismay.

"Jimin... I think we should stop ! I dont know why we are being like this. Its wrong lets stop before we move further. Jimin you can't be with your father ! We shouldn't be doing this forbidden sin" Jungkook for a moment got confused with their situation, Jungkook isn't wrong here. As an matured thirty year old male its natural for Jungkook to think about this. Yet his heart craves for his love, Jungkook was just slightly being confused but here comes our Mafia king, who doesn't give a damn fuck about others. What Jimin wants he gets that and no one can stop him from doing that. Jeon Jungkook was Park Jimin's right from the start for which even Jungkook himself can't stop this monster from taking his love. Jimin just let out a sinister chuckle making Jungkook surprised.

Jimin pulled Jungkook towards him using his strong force on the older, pinning Jungkook on the wall. Jimin slides his knee in between Jungkooks legs and started rubbing it on his crotch, and his smirk was prominently visible when he realized Jungkook was already hard yet was trying to avoid it. Jimin started sucking on Jungkook's jawline tightening his grip on Jungkook's hands to avoid the older from making any movements. He continued on eating Jungkook's face and lastly attacking his daddy's lips hungrily. Jungkook was just frozen on spot how the heck on earth Jimin was doing this ?

This was new Jungkook never felt this in his whole life. Jimin was pinning him on the wall and eating him like there was no tomorrow, no body ever dared to do this with the Jeon Jungkook and here Jimin looked exactly like an alpha taking his mate. But the thing is when Jungkook's mind filled with lust and he started craving for Jimin, Jungkook was about to change their position planning to pin Jimin on the wall this time. Jimin backed away after doing all that, leaving Jungkook hanging to deal with a painful boner in his pants. "Too bad I can't help you with your boner...  I'm sorry your son can't help you with these kind of unholy stuffs daddy, be careful next time" Jimin said with his sinister smirk plastered over his face and gave an apologetic look to Jungkook and went away. Jungkook regretted saying those words why his mind had to think about morals and society when he was already in love with Jimin and now look at him suffering in pain, just because Jimin left him in the middle... now he had to deal with his problem on his own. Jungkook cursed and went inside the bathroom slamming the door shut to take care of his problem.

Jungkook came back to the party hall after finishing his painful session only to realize a girl was leaning too close towards Jimin to his comfort resulting him to poke his inner check with his tongue out of pure jealousy. The said girl was Kim Luna one of the most trusted member of Park Mafia. She was an exceptional fighter and was Jimin's favorite. She was decent and perfect in her missions even Namjoon and Jin were pleased with her way of work.

There were many good members infact serial killers in Park mafia but among women's she was the most amazing one. Yes Park mafia even had female fighters that's why the terror Park Mafia held on entire Europe was clearly insane. She was here to give reports to her boss about their previous mission which she was assigned to complete in Dubai. There was also a thing she had a mere crush and an absolute high admiration for her boss Park Jimin. But she knew that she or any other person in this entire world will never have their chance with Park Jimin, because the Mafia was whipped for a certain CEO Jeon Jungkook who was also his father which is really weird yet love is something which doesn't have any boundaries.

Jimin was satisfied with her work and was about to dismiss her, an idea popped up into his mind. He enjoyed the Jeonlous look on his daddy's face and he knew it Jungkook can't think straight when he gets Jealous. "Luna ummm...  I need your help with something, will you ?" Jimin asked her in a very decent and polite way to which Luna smiled at her boss.

"How may I help you boss ? Just command me and I will do it" Luna said respectfully bowing down and looked at Jimin. "Can you help me with Jungkookssi ? He's trying to avoid me and you know how much I want him... He easily gets jealous but I don't know what to do anymore. Luna do you have any idea about this ?" Jimin said calmly and Luna smiled at him she was happy that after all these years Jimin was trying to be with someone. He was inlove with Jungkook and she was happy for her boss and was determined to see them close. Infact internally she started fangirling on the couple her boss and CEO Jeon together what a perfect power couple.

"Just go with the flow and leave the rest on me boss, I'm sure that he won't leave you after this and I'm sorry in advance for doing it" Luna said confidently and smiled mischievously looking towards Jungkook's direction. But she gulped in fear about thinking what she was about to do next.

Luna offered a drink to her boss in a sexy and flirtious way as if trying to seduce Jimin and smiled when they felt Jungkook's burning gaze on them. She knew her plan was working perfectly but was shivering inside, but she hoped Jimin doesn't rip her apart for doing this. Luna eyed Jimin who sat manspreading his legs looking like the sexy Greek God he was she placed herself on Jimin's lap making others to gasp in surprise while Jungkook was furious to say would be an understatement. Luna can't believe the fact that she is on her boss's lap who's lover is burning holes on her poor soul. But she ignored and continued leaning closer to Jimins ear and whispered "I'm once again sorry for doing this boss but I think our plan worked" Luna said and Jimin smiled at her "I'm glad to have you Luna, thank-you for always helping me out" Jimin said while Luna was going crazy in her mind, she was still on his lap but was trying to compose herself. "Anything for you boss after all you are the one who saved my life, I owe you and will be forever loyal to you" she said genuinely thanking her boss and stood up before Jungkook would burn her alive.

"What you think you were doing Jiminsssi ?" Jungkook said in his dominant scary voice glaring towards Jimin. "I think Daddy needs to show now, to whom you belong my impatient sugar plum" Jungkook said in his husky deep voice and grabbed Jimin by his wrist taking him upstairs towards his bed room.

End of Chapter

What you think will happen next any ideas army's?😏

And Luna here is my cutie _BurningBlackRose
I did my part of deal and I hope you liked it 🤭