what is this?

The girl was older and had boxes among boxes full of the things she had to know. It was finally her 19th birthday and she was ready. The last thing she was told was to go to her old childhood place, she was at her elementary school and with the cold chilly wind the T.A.R.D.I.S was flashing with that beautiful sound it makes. She was with an aw she had no Idea what to do except knock. When she did the doctor was there with that big smile on his face. She ran in his arms, the doctor was in love with her long red hair and blue eyes. lilly was in Love with him and everything about him, but they had no idea that they love each other, they hurried off because he had a planet to save.

Later  The mother found a note saying
My dearest mother I have gone away to travel with The Doctor. If you ever need to check in with me Just give me call on my cell. Oh and tell dad this also. Love you both
lilly

She was gone now and there was nothing they could do to get her back they could only Skype and call or wait for a call.

a little more about him......
This man had lost everyone and he was the last of his kind. He lost his people in the great time war against daleks and time lords. They both died except for The Doctor. He was a man who wore a bow tie and a fez, when he finds one.

Lilly
My time with the doctor shall be grand for I am a pond. "Lilly come quick we landed right on a planet where the people are animals".

"Doctor wait there is something that I need to tell you"!

"Yes of course what is it" he said with his face looking worried

"Your not going to ask to go home are you?" he says while slowly walking closer to lilly

"No...." shes trying to put her feelings into words "I.. I.. uh.." she stuttered to say. "Let me show you" she finally said

"Okay..." the doctor said kinda weirdly.

She pulls him close by his buttoned up shirt, looked into his blue eyes, and kisses him,his eyes wide at first while he moves his hands in the air (like he did with river song) before putting them on her hips and kisses he back. He pulls her back.
Lilly says "you love me doctor! I could tell"
the doctor turns a little pink.
"ok  fine" he said while moving his hands "yes i do ok" (changes the topic) So how is your mother , the great Amelia pond."
" Shes fine, doctor but how do you know her?" "Lilly, oh lilly I use to travel with her and your dad. now enough about her lets get down to business" he messes with the tardis.
" so we can go look around now and talk about what just happened later." "Agreed" lilly said while still caught up in a moment.