1. Boss | BTS

Jae's Pov

I walked towards my brother's warehouse where he spend most of his days since he is korea's most dangerous mafia boss together with his friends. But today I turned 20 years old and he hasn't even congratulated me. Don't get me wrong he is the most loving brother ever but he can't forget about me he is the only family i have left.

As i opened the door of the warehouse i was greeted by Min Yoongi who smiled at me and let me get passed him as he carried a big duffel bag out the door. 'Yah Jimin-ah , aren't you forgetting something today?' I said as i walked up to him and stood infront of this big table where he displayed all his guns.

'Not today Jae, i have shit to do that's bigger than forgetting something you care about.' he said as he continued putting the guns into the bag. I was so frustrated about how he answered me. I walked towards the table they were laying on and took one shooting at the target across the room. 'Yah!!' he yelled as he came closer to me and yanked the gun out of my hands. I seen his friends look at me in complete disbelief, they've known me for my entire life so they are my family too and never seen me act the way i just did.

I walked away from Jimin grabbing the door handle but Yoongi was already standing infront of me looking at me trying to figure out what just happend and what he missed.

'For your information it's not something i care about very much but you just forgot your own sister's birthday because you only care about shooting people who haven't payed you back yet!' i screamed before pushing Yoongi out of my way and running back into the house hearing him call after me.

I fell onto my bed and started crying as i soon enough heard footsteps coming on the stairs. 'Jae, i'm sorry can i come in?' I heard my brother plead outside of the door. 'Go away Jimin-ah!' I yelled as i heard him bang on my door and then leave.

Did he really leave? It can't be he just left like this. The curiosity got the best of me and i silently went towards my door opening it slightly to see if he was still there. As soon as i opened the door my eyes met Namjoon's, 'He really left didn't he?' I said and went into my room looking down at my feet.

'Well you told him to leave tho' Namjoon said as he sat down beside me 'Look i don't think he meant to forget your birthday tho, but he's been so busy lately.' I looked up at him and he send me a smile. 'But it's my birthday Joon, I'm his sister and he doesn't even wish me a happy birthday.' i said looking at him.

'I know babygirl.' he said as he stroked my back to comfort me. Suddenly we heard loud bangs coming from outside and Namjoon ran downstairs as i grabbed Jimin's spare gun from the drawer and followed him. I saw a car that i didn't know in the driveway i circled down the back of it and looked inside seeing one person in it on his phone. I knocked on the window he opened the door and as soon as he got out i hit the back of his neck with my gun.

I carefully walked towards the warehouse as i peeked inside seeing a man hold down Taehyung and Namjoon with his gun as the rest of the guys stood there looking at him. I opened the door as quiet as i could and sneaked behind the large mirror that stood in the ware house. I carefully peeked from the side looking if my brother noticed me.

As soon as i seen he didn't noticed me i checked if there were any other men inside of the building. I silently walked up behind the man that was holding down Taehyung and Namjoon.

I put my gun at the back of his head before speaking 'I'd recommend you lower your gun and put your hands up for your own safelty' i said as i pushed him forward seeing if he had lowered his gun. 'And what if i just shoot one of them?' he asked before laughing.

'You'll have a bullet inside of your brain before you can pull the trigger, so if you wanna walk out of here i suggest you give me your gun.' i said as i clicked back the safety trigger. The man reached behind him as he gave me his gun.

I grabbed the gun and gave him a kick in his knee as he instantly lowered to the ground. I walked infront of him as i aimed at him with my gun.

'You are a girl?' he said as he looked at me in disbelief. 'And you're a man, any other obvious things you wanna point out, sherlock?' i said as i heard my brother and the boys walk up to me.

'What are you doing in my warehouse, Ji-Hoon?'

Ahhh! I uploaded the first part of my first BTS story. Let me know what you think of it.