Chapter 25

~~~~~General POV~~~~~

Gajeel and Levy lay in bed wrapped in each other's arms.

"It's a shame we couldn't escort Wendy to her adoption party." Levy suddenly said and Gajeel went stiff. He turned his eyes into slits as though to tell her not to continue but she didn't notice it and went on.

"I mean if all the days it had to happen it had to be on the day we were going to ask Wendy to be our daughter. I don't even know if she'll want me as a mom after all this. I mean I know she called me mama but still... what if she hates me now Gaj? What if...?"

Levy was interrupted by a silent sob and Gajeel sighed.

"So kid what do you say? Be our daughter?" Gajeel asked seemingly no one but soon after the door bursted open and Wendy came running in.

"Yes, Yes, YES!" She screamed out as she tackled her new parents. Levy laughed and hugged her daughter back.

Her Daughter, she couldn't have been more proud!

Master Makarov and Mira had tears streaming from their eyes as they watched the happy family, Mira holding a tray with soup on it.

"My ship has a baby!" They said joyfully as they hugged each other.

Charles watched the happy family from the sidelines along with Lily.

"I guess that means we are somehow related too now, doesn't it!" She said as she wiped a couple happy tears away. Lily grinned and nodded.

"I think I'm like your Uncle now!" He laughed and Charles followed. They both looked at the family when they heard their names being called. They saw beaming faces and open arms and smiled at each other before zooming towards them.

Their family.