Fran massage

"Hey idiot", belphegor greeted a certain green haired bored male.

"Ay bel sempai, stop calling me idiot. At least am not blondie", fran replyed. "and what's wrong with blondie?! at least my hair is not werid green. Anyways hey tell me why weren't you replaying to my texts? ",bel asked with his usual grin.

"I did. didn't you read them?", fran asked back.

"Shi shi shi. When? Am viewing my chat room everyday and their is no text from you, that I thought you were ignoring me. see",bel rise his phone screen, showing his chat room.

"I would have loved to ignore you bel sempai but I didn't want to make you feel lonly. I was worried that you may commit suicide if I didn't text you back", fran replyed, drawing a tickel mark in belphegor forhead, that start stabbing fran frog hat.

"Shi shi shi so worried about me you say? than where is that texts that were sending me?", bel asked again still stabbing fran hat.

Before fran could answer a pigeon voice took their attention. Both turning, the pigeon land to the ground beside them.

"Oh so there were you. took you too long", fran exclaimed boredly. "What?", bel asked dumbfolded. "Verde send my phone a virus that forbid me from texting back after I prank him by sending a text to the police ordering pizza",fran explained.

"Shi shi shi so your saying that the pigeon is the text?", bel asked."no bel sempai. That's dumb, the massage is attached to the pigeon feet", fran answered after rolling his eyes.

Belphegor glancing at fran got to in his knees and pull out the paper. He unroll the paper before reading it out loud.

"-no am eating
-my hair is naturally green
-am here. Sorry I can't really reply back
-I can't sleep too
-it boring watching u chatting alone
-smirking emoji
-no bel ur the idiot
-bel sempai stop texting alone. I can't sleep
-happy emoji
-sad emoji"