After our meal we choosed to fully split up and look if we could find an exit.

After a while I lost my time feeling and had no idea what time it was. How long was I walking around and still haven't found any exit or a clue for it.

plopping down on the ground I sighed disappointed. as lucky I was I had no idea where I was. closing my eyes to rest for one or two hearing the sound of water falling on the ground I imaddly opened my eyes seeing that it wasn't water but again nose bleeding.

"There you are Jaemin I was sacred youuuuu.... What happened? Did you walk into a wall?" nodding my head even if it was a lie he sighed taking a tissue to hold it at my nose. May you ask why I didn't say the truth? how should I have explained to Jisung that my nose was bleeding without reason, I would have scared the smool baby and made him worried for no reason.

As it stopped he helped me to stand up asking me if I felt better, telling him that I was now all fine I hugged him more like I squeezed him . "You're so a cute small baby." I said squeezing him even more. "Hyuuung I'm not a babyyyy." I shushed him down and grabbed his hand.

Starting to slowly move away from the place we were, he then looked confused back to see the man I did meet the day I moved in. but you couldn't call him a human.

He looked like a zombie. He then turned around and saw us. How luck did we have to have the grass trimming thing with him that killed me for a bit as I moved in here.

"RUN!" I said pushing the younger away from me. "FAST!!" he nood shivering and started running away. 'Wow do you really think you are able to fight this thing?' I heard this voice in my head again "I don't have to defeat it, I just have to get myself some time to run away and not die." Having a little bit of hope as I saw what was behind the zombie man, I held the spear up. pointing it at him and hoping that chenle's weapon worked how it should I run in closer to it ramming it in his body and clicking at the button what made the lightings appear.

Out of my lack of knowledge how to fight the thing swung his grass cutter thing leaving a huge cut on my arm, which made me stumble back and fall on the ground. Was this really the end of me? dying as I wanted to help the smol bean Jisung? Even if my life was full of unlucky moments, this time I wasn't alone.

Jisung took my arm pulling me back as Jeno was in the movement to cut this thing in half. "Yes hyung let's run." Jisung said helping me up

"We have to do something about the cut this thing made its terriiiii.... where is the cut?" looking at my arm there was no cut only my hoodie which was now destroyed there. 'looks like you can live' it said again to me.

"Okay let's not question this magical wtf moment let see it positive no one is hurt." Jeno said with a smile to hidden his confusion.

Like my school friend Yangyang always said "schau einen geschenkten gaul nicht ins maul" I didn't question it and accepted it. Walking with the other two back.

"There you are Jaemin do you know how long you were gone?!!" shaking my head as no, as I had no idea "30 minuts?" making the others choke on air "30 minuts? you were gone for like 3 hours and if Jisung wouldn't have found you properly when gone forever. WE NEVER ARE GONNA SPLIT UP LIKE THIS AGAIN." Mark said finishing Chenle's sentence.

"I would say let's don't split up at all so we never lose anyone." the youngest said sitting down on the lobby couch.

For the ones who doesn't speak German, sentence means if you get a present don't question it just accept it