15

Lock the door

Today is my last day of shooting a music video with Jose(J Balvin) and Juan(Maluma) , we just shot the last scene so I go back to my dressing to change out of this dress.

As I pull the dress off I hear a knock on the door so I cover up and open the door to see Juan standing there "I am almost done then we can go" I tell him walking to the couch where my clothes are , he walks into my dressing room closing the door as I turn to look at him , before I can say anything he pulls me into a kiss.

I pull away from the kiss as he lightly pushes me against the wall kissing my neck "if we are going to do this lock the door" I tell Juan undoing his pants "the door is locked" he says trailing kisses from neck to my lips , as our kisses got more heated Juan grabs my bum making me moan, he takes the chance to slip his tongue into my mouth.

As our tongues battle for dominance he takes off my underwear , I break the kiss and lead Juan over the couch pushing him down before getting on his lap. I kiss him again grounding my hips against his , he flips us over so he is ontop continuing to ground his hips against mine "por favor Juan" I groan getting impatient.

He trusts into me roughly as I ache my back moaning in pleasure "shh we don't want anyone to hear us" he says thrusting into me fast and rough switching it up now and then. I wrap my legs around his waist while trying to be quiet "don't stop" I moan softly into his hear.

He thrusts into me harder putting his head on my shoulder with a groan "I am so close bonita" Juan says breathlessly "me too baby" I moan out gripping his shoulder. A few minutes later we both cum breathing heavily.

After cleaning up Juan puts his pants back on and I put on some clothes before we walk out of the dressing room to his car saying goodbye to everyone.