|12| Blues

Third Person's POV

After they finished eating, Taylor suddenly showed up nowhere. Wearing a smile, he flashed it to her customers.

"Hey guys, let's go."

"To where?" Tyler asked his older sister.

"To the great hall. The contest will start soon. I'm the Emcee so I should show up to the venue earlier."

"What contest?" His brother asked again.

"It's a secret." She stuck out her tongue to her brother who just frowned at him.

"Uhm, King." King looked at her, still emotionless and intimitading.

"You wanna join us? I'm not sure if you want to but I promise you that you'll enjoy it." She said.

He glanced at the kid who's looking at him. Expecting that he would come, there's something in his eyes that telling the King to come along.

"Yeah, but if your show is too boring, I'll blow the whole hall into tiny pieces."

Taylor smiled, not minding the threat.

"Of course you'll enjoy, right Demi?" She wiggled her brow to the kid, who immediately smiled nervously.

"Y-yeah." He stammered.

Tyler looked him weirdly, as well to his sister.

There's something weird and fishy going on here. He stated mentally.

"Okay, let's go." Taylor said and Dymitri and Tyler immediately stood. They began to walk but Dymitri stopped his tracks upon realizibg that the King didn't followed them. When he looked back, he saw the King, still sitting on his seat.

"King?" King looked at him.

"Aren't you coming?" Dymitri asked him. He just only looked the kid, inspecting something until he saw the kid's eyes with full of hope that he would come.

"Fine." He simply said then stood. Dymitri beamed a smile.

"You can join the contest too." King's brows furrowed in confusion.

What the hell? But instead of saying it, he just simply walked out then the kid followed him.

After the two finally stepped out from the restaurant, they saw Tyler and Taylor talking together with the Omega House Head Student, Sky who's face was plastered with an unerasable grin. Once they noticed the presence of the two, they automatically stopped. Sky's eyes was set into the intimitading King but as soon as he saw the kid is with him, his worries was swept away.

"Let's go gals, we're about getting late." Taylor blurted out and lead the way together with Sky. Tyler found his way to his best friend and walked beside him while the King was at the other side of the kid.

Ad they walked, the only thing could King gave was a deadly and cold glare to anyone who gossips him and the kid beside him.

For a normal student, he's quite special because he's a Class S and his skills were more active that he could actually hear the gossips around them loud and clear.

"I'm quite thirsty." Tyler sudden blurted our as he feel his throat dried.

"Me too." Dymitri agreed.

"I just find a milkshake stall here somewhere. Wait here, I'll buy you and your favorite." Dymitri asked with a smile grin.

"Let me come with you." His best friend offered but the kid shook his head.