Oh Boy

Mark wakes up and finds himself under the covers.
'What time is it?' He thought
He could see the sun shining though his blankets, his bed seemed larger. He tried to push himself up but his hands felt weird, the more he noticed this feeling, the more he felt it though his whole body, he started to panic. He tried to call out for Amy, then remembered she was on a business trip, he was home alone. Once again trying to push himself up, and this time pushing the covers off of him, he shook his head and felt something on top of his head, as if something was attached, he freaked out at this feeling and looked down at his hand, except these weren't his hand, these were small paws, he screamed.
"Meaaagh!"
'What was that?' He thought 'This has to be a dream, right?'
He tried to get off his bed to find a mirror, he finds himself on the ground, he fell off his bed.
Picking herself back up, he more scotches himself on the floor to his mirror, and once he walks up to it, he jumps back a couple of feet.
He was a very small kitten, with bright blue eyes, mainly black, except for one white right paw on his meant to be right hand, the end of his tail was white, and the beginning of his muzzle was white.
'Oh god, oh god, oh god' he screamed in his head 'What do people do to wake themselves up from a dream? Ah! pinch themselves!'
He couldn't really pinch himself, so he just bite his paw.
"Maaaaaa!"
'Is that my voice?' He tried to say something.
"Meeeeooo"
'That is not how you say hello' he thought jokingly 'Wait, I bit myself but I'm still awake'
As he thought this he heard someone walking up the stairs, Mark knew who it was,
It was Chica.
'Oh no'
He looked at his open window and made a run for it, of course he stumbled quite a bit in his new cat body, but he managed to get the hang of it. He jumped into his dresser, to his surprise he didn't miss and crash into it.
Mark turned around to see two dark brown eyes looking at him, it was Chica.
Mark jumped to his windowsill and looked down at the ground.
'Cat always land on their feet, right?'