High school

Let's see where to begin? I started high school at 14. That seems like a super long time ago as I'm now 18 and it's my senior year! Let's get you up to speed.

First year I met my best friends Summer and Hayley. We spent the whole year having fun and breaking school rules.

Second year I met my ex boyfriend and best friend Callum. We started dating the third week of school and then he dumped me after Christmas, but we stayed good friends and got into trouble together.

Third year Callum got expelled but I still had my besties by my side. My school moved to a new location which sucked because we had so many good memories at the old location but we got over it.

Senior year! Summer started getting obsessed with getting good grades let's just say she grew up in the last couple years. Me and Hayley started drinking and going to party's with Callum and his friends. Hayley got a boyfriend and we started hanging out less, but we made sure to at least hang out once a week. At the end of the year Callum moved back to Canada and well here we are graduation.

I was sitting on the school bench where we had so many great memories when I heard Summer shout my name. "Emily!" I turned around as she was running towards me with her heels in her hand. I jumped up and wrapped her in a warm hug. "Can you believe it we made it! WE'RE DONE WITH HIGH SCHOOL!" She shouted. I was really happy but I couldn't help but be a little bit sad. "Don't tell me your sad about Callum not being here." Said Summer with a sad look on her face. " no of course I'm not, we're not together anymore we're just friends so why would I be." But I couldn't help it I missed him. He moved back to Canada to be closer to his grandparents and well I missed him, but I guess that didn't matter I would be leaving for college after summer so we would be apart anyway. Summer looked at me and said " come on Em let's go find Hayley and get this party started!"

Later that evening me and my friends were at our graduation party. " can you believe this is actually happening?!" Said Hayley. She sat on her boyfriend's lap and had a bottle of beer in her hand. " I can't believe that in six weeks we're gonna be in college in different states." Said Summer. Summer was starting college in LA, she was gonna get a degree in film making and she hoped she would make it big. Hayley was taking a gap year and travelling with her boyfriend, and I was starting college in New York, I was gonna get a degree in medicine and become a doctor like my mom before she passed away. Hayley noticed I was distant. "What's up Em?" She asked. I looked at her trying to hide the fact that Callum wasn't there but she saw right through me. " your sad because of Callum aren't you?" I nodded at her and did my best not to cry. She got up and pulled my into a tight hug, Summer quickly joined.  She pulled back and said: " come on this is our graduation party, we should be having fun. I'll go get some more drinks and you guys get a game of truth or dare started!" Just as Summer walked away my phone started buzzing. I looked down at the screen and it said Cal. Hayley saw it and looked at me and said: "Em go answer it, if anything is gonna make you feel better it's gonna be talking to him." I gave her a quick hug and walked outside.