Chapter 11- I'm here.

Naruto's point of view:

I try to take a breath but it hurt. Moving hurt. Talking hurt. How am I even going to tell Sasuke....?

Haha, guess I won't. It would be easier if I just died here. I wouldn't have anyone to go to my funeral anyway. Except maybe......

'Would Sasuke even go to my funeral? We aren't really friends....So, would he care?' 

'He shouldn't. I am trash anyway....' I try to laugh at my thoughts but, just end up crying.

'God, I wish he were here right now..... What would he even say?' 

All of a sudden I hear someone yelling my name. '

"Naruto!!! Naruto!!!!! NARUTO!!!!! ANSWER ME IF YOU CAN HEAR ME!!!! NARUTO!" I heard the screams get closer and I smiled a bit, then whispered. 

"Sasuke...." Then everything went black.

30 minutes earlier..........

Sasuke's point of view:

 I finished getting ready for school then checked myself in the mirror. I then glanced at the clock. 

'I gotta go. I'm already five minutes late.'

As I walk down the stairs I get stopped by my brother. "Sasuke." I groan as I turn to face him. "Itachi." "Before you go to school I have something to tell you." "What is it?" "You need to be home early tonight, I have some business guests coming over for dinner and I would like to have you there." I nod hesitantly. "I will try." I said, heading for the door again. Itachi sighed, and grabbed my wrist, "Sasuke." "Yes?" I ask aggravated, 'Naruto must be waiting for me.'  "Can we talk?" I frowned, "Can you make it quick? I have someone waiting for me and I am already late." My brother nodded, "I can try. But, I have a lot to say. You already know what tomorrow is right?" I nod slowly. "I was really trying not to think about it." I whisper and Itachi gave a sad smile, "I know, but....I was thinking of going back to Osaka to visit their graves.... and-" "And....you want me to come with you?" I ask. Itachi nods. 

I stood there for a moment processing what he was saying. He wants me to come with him to visit our dead parent's graves that he blamed me for killing on their anniversary of their death? My mind quickly flashed to his reactions these past years....all he did was drink during their anniversary and ignore that I was alive. I roll my eyes at him. 

"I am not going anywhere." I say annoyed heading back to the door. "Just....Just think about it." he says still trying to convince me but, I opened the door and slammed it back......

Cause the truth was....I was thinking about it.... Maybe I can use this as a chance..... 

A chance to fix my broken family.

I sigh and shake my head, as I walk toward the bus stop where Naruto and I meet everyday to walk to school. But, I had a weird feeling. Something told me to walk faster. Run. As fast as you can. I knew something was definitely wrong when I saw no one at the bus stop. I felt my heart speed up. Where was he? 

"Naruto!!! Naruto!!!!! NARUTO!!!!! ANSWER ME IF YOU CAN HEAR ME!!!! NARUTO!" I yelled hoping he could hear me. 

After a few minutes of yelling I heard something. It was faint. But, It was close. I ran up to the bus stop and looked around.

"Sasuke...." 

Then I saw him. 

He had bruises, definitely a broken arm and maybe a couple of ribs. I clenched my fists. 

'Who the hell did this?!'  Then I sighed, trying to calm myself down so I can help him.

"Hang on, Naruto. I will call for help." I whispered, pulling out my phone.

End of Chapter 11............................