Train rescue~ Aone

Matahara • Aone

•A request from one you lovelies 💕•Fun fact about Aone, the gentle giant: He is concerned that people won't sit next to him on the train

A request from one you lovelies 💕

Fun fact about Aone, the gentle giant:
He is concerned that people won't sit next to him on the train. 🥺

Aone blushed embarrassingly noticing people avoiding him. He made eye contact with a passenger but they quickly looked away in fear. He nervously gripped his knees ignoring the fearful glances.

He tried to occupy his mind of something else.

He'd went to a non-school oriented practice with some friends before this. It was mostly for fun but everyone was still very competitive. There a lot of people there and it was weird to be in a crowded area outside of match's.

"Hi!" Aone looked up noticing a girl smiling while sitting next to him. "I haven't seen you in forever!!"

He kept quiet confused at her friendly appearance. He looked at her noticing the pleading look in her eyes.

"Remember it's me? Hara." Her eyes quickly point behind her signaling him.

Aone noticed the suspicious man in the back of the train. The mysterious figure looked away noticing Aone's stare. He connected 2 and 2 together...the girl was being followed.

"So where are you headed, buddy?" She said

"I'm h-heading to my hometown." He mumbled shyly

"Oh, yeah." Her voice began getting shaky, "C-could I follow you there?"

He noticed her hands shaking clearly creeped by the stalker. He hummed nodding his head approving her request.

"Ahh, thank you!"

She bowed deeply at him as they exited the train station. She smiled as he shyly bowed back. She smiled scratching the back of her head feeling guilty.

"I'm sorry for making you talk. You seem really shy so that must've been uncomfortable for you." She bowed a couple more times

He shook his head in disagreement signaling her it was fine.

"You play volleyball?" She noticed his jersey sticking out his bag. She looked closer, "Ohh, Date tech. I recognize you, your apart of the iron wall."

He nodded his head in surprise. She pulled out her Karasuno volleyball jersey with a proud smile. She was a volleyball player too.

"Our teams not that great, so I wanted to see date tech and Karasuno's practice." She said, "But as you saw, I had a little bit of trouble getting there."

"I'm sorry. I'm blabbing." She saw Aone shake his head in disagreement. "Oh well. In that case, what town are you heading to?"

"(A/n: I don't know where he lives so let's pretend🧍🏾‍♀️)"

"Oh, that's a few towns away from me." She scratched the back of her neck, "Well, see you eventually. I hope we can be friends in the near future!"

"Wait." She stopped hearing him speak. "If you aren't too scared of me, I could walk you home."

"I couldn't be scared of my savior." She laughed jokingly, "Let's go, then?"

His lips curved into a tight smile nodding. His long legs easily caught up with her joining her side. He offered to hold her bags and she happily agreed.

Since that day, the two schoolers had picked up a normal routine. They'd meet at the train and Aone would walk her home.

His reasoning was simply because he enjoyed her company. He didn't have to say much for Hara to understand him. It was an instant connection for Aone.

He had a crush on her before he truly understood the feeling of having one.

•6 months later•

"And here we are now." She smiled

Aone smiled squeezing their interlocked hands lovingly. He looked into space replaying those memories on loop. How intense the first feeling of butterflies felt...now he was used to it. Everytime he looked at Hara he would get them.

"The irony of dating an ace." She chuckled, "Be careful or ill get past your iron wall."

He closed his eyes letting out a quiet chuckle.

"You are my enemy then." He joked back

"But we're lovers before we're enemies though." She said,

The couple stopped in front of date tech's back door leading to the gym. Aone looked down seeing the nervous look on her face.

"I'm kinda nervous to meet your friends." She stated

"Don't be."

"You know what would help me feel better?" She smirked getting a bright idea

Aone hummed in confusion.

His eyes widened feeing her hands grab his face. Before could react his lips were pulled down against with her lips. His face was beet red with his eyes wide. It felt like he was frozen in place.

She pulled away followed by her laughing hysterically. She took in his scrunched face that was red and flustered. It reminded her of an angry tomato.

"I feel much better now. Don't you?"

That was their first kiss. Aone first kiss.

"Was that your first kiss?" He looked away embarrassingly nodding his head. He froze up feeling the butterflies in his stomach multiply by the second. He tuned out Matahara's words replaying the kiss...on loop.

"Hey, Aone come one before we're late."

She tried to drag his big built frame into date tech highschool. She whined out, "Earth to Aon-.."

Matahara was caught off by arms lifting her off the ground. She squealed surprisingly before lips gently touched hers. She smiled moving against his lips.

Aone pulled away placing her back on the ground. He intertwined her hand with hers acting like nothing happened.

"Couldn't resist, could you?"

"EHHH?!!! Aone has a girlfriend."

The couple jumped hearing loud voices. They turned to the side seeing the Date tech volleyball team crowded in the door way.

"Hello." Hara bowed at them, " I'm matahara from Karasuno girls volleyball team."

"She is my girlfriend."

Aone's team huddled around them bombarding them, mostly her, with questions. He felt a since of proud showing her off to his team. This was the only possible way to express how much he liked her to his team. 

"How did he get a girlfriend before me?"

"Karasuno? She must be decent."

The end

Don't come for me, I was speeding for this one !!!  And i'll try to complete as many requests as I can, mocha mochi's ✨

Couldn't find the artist for matahara but pleas tell if you know!!!