𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 (𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰)

Y/N L/N.

An ordinary girl with exceptional beauty, silky H/C hair, and striking E/C eyes, who also happened to be a first degree black belt.

She lived with a large home with her Aunt Bella, a British woman who was her father's younger sister. Y/N's grandparents got divorced when F/N was two and Bella was just a newborn baby. Aunt Bella moved to England along with her mother, while F/N grew up with his father in the states. When Bella turned 15, her and her mom decided to move back to America and bought a gorgeous estate in Seaford, California. When her mother passed away 6 years later, she inherited the house which she and Y/N still lived in.

Y/N had always been very close with her Aunt, always FaceTiming because of the distance. See, Y/N grew up in Orlando, Florida, with her parents, F/N and M/N L/N.

However, the summer before 8th grade, Y/N was invited to attend a special training at the Bobby Wasabi Martial Arts Academy by Aunt Bella's friend, Rudy Gillespie. She attended the training and she was overly pleased with the dojo.

She left her dojo in Orlando (all her friends were sad to see her go, but were ultimately happy because they knew she would get the training she deserved from being a black belt), packed up her things, and moved in with her Aunt Bella (with her parents' permission of course).

It had been almost two years since that happened. Now she was in the third quarter of her freshman year at Seaford High.

The start of her year was most eventful when a very cute boy by the name of Jack Brewer stumbled into her and her friends lives...

After about an hour of working out, she showered and changed into some jeans and a cute blue shirt. She texted her best friend, Kim, to meet her by the bus stop, which she did.

Kim and Y/N had been best friends since she had moved to Seaford. Partners in 8th grade U.S. History, now best friends and partners in crime.

The first half of the day moved pretty fast for Y/N (school was quite easy for her), and decided on just eating an apple for lunch, given she wasn't that hungry. Once she payed for her apple in the lunch line, she slowly paced around the front of the cafeteria tossing her apple. Due to her ADHD and anxiety, she preferred not to be confined to a chair longer than she needed to be.

A boy with slightly long brown hair entered the cafeteria passing by the H/C girl. Y/N payed no attention. She hadn't even seen the boy walk in, she was took focused on tossing her apple around.

"How you doing? It's my first day. What would you recommend?" he asked the lunch lady, Marge.

"Not this stuff. I don't know what half of it is." she replied.

The boy awkwardly smiled at her and started to walk away. However, Y/N had lost her grip on her flinging apple and fell right towards the boy. He swiftly caught the apple with his foot and tossed it back up, grabbing it with his hand while smirking.

"Alright, that was almost cool. I'm Y/N." she smiled.

"I'm Jack. I'm new." he responded cheerfully.

"Yeah, I can tell. You still have that new guy smell." she said. They laughed for a second, giving them a chance to get a good look at each other.

Y/N noticed he had two moles on both sides of his face, which she found to be quite cute, or at least compliment him nicely.

"Um, could I have my apple back?" she said, breaking the silence.

"Oh, sorry." he replied.

He gave her back the apple. Their hands touched for just a second, allowing a spark to run through their fingers. Y/N slightly shivered.