Julian ❄️

Based on one of their videos :)

"Frank is going to attempt the impossible" Julian said as he picked up his camera. The two of you were hanging out until the boys busted into julians room begging for you to come out in one of their videos.
Although you and julian weren't ready to come out as a couple, you knew it was time as a lot of their fans had speculations.

"the velocity times the maximum speed", logan began talking nonsense about the little nerf gun they had bought. "alright shut up and just shoot" julian interrupted which made u and frank burst out laughing.
"shoot it up you fuckhead" julian screams as the bullet keeps going out of frank's reach and onto the floor. "yeah you gotta react faster you fucking narc" Logan clapped back as he claimed it was the guns fault that made the bullets go all weird. You guys ended up leaving to target and met up with some of their friends.
On the car ride back julian kept going on about how he was gonna beat everyones ass with the boof ass snowballs he picked up at the store a while back.
" Y'all wanna split up into teams or 1v1?" Frank asked as we split up the fake snowballs among us. "why don't you shut the fuck up and throw them frank" logan joked around as he threw a snowball which created this little war between him and frank. You looked at julian and was met with a smile that gave u the signal that everyone was going against frank at this point. you started throwing snowballs picking some up off the floor when you ran out and started throwing them randomly.

This went on for so long you ended up chilling on the bed recording the boys still continuing the snowball fight. Danny took the camera from you as frank and julian started throwing the balls at you. "Aye what the fuck" you yelled out as you got attacked. You got up trying to defend yourself only to be met by danny playfully shoving you on the floor as he started throwing balls at you too. you started screaming and blocked your head as julian stood over you and threw snowballs at your head. He grew tired and soon joined you on the floor. "get away from me" you messed around, "damn it's like that?" Julian responded. "yeah it is", you laughed and proceeded to embrace the boy before you earning groans from the rest of the boys on the bed recording. "Ewwww bruh get a room cuz" frank exclaimed, "on me julian i didn't think you were such a fucking simp" logan added, while danny laughed " oh yeah they're together everyone this is them confirming they're together" he said like he was a news reporter or something.

"alright we're gonna do a little 'never have i ever' for the channel you wanna join them while i ask questions" julian asked. You agreed a little nervous as though you and the boys were super close and always hung out together you hardly came out in the videos. It wasn't because they didn't want you to be in them it was the other way around, you were intimidated by their fans, even though u were secure of yourself you grew timid in front of the camera. They respected that you didn't want to be in them so they tried their best to not have you in the shot.

"Never have i ever got caught having sex by the parents or someone else" Julian asked the question, you immediately laughed as you walked in on logan, danny and frank atleast twice before. "Dude i'm only putting i have cuz of fucking Y/N , such a cock blocker bro" Danny said laughing. "What?! tripping! you just don't know how to keep your bitches quiet or know how to lock a door dummy" you yelled out laughing along trying to defend yourself. "whatever your a cock block" danny retorted. "oh go cry to your mama danny if you don't know how lock a door just say that" julian came in defending you.

it was the next day and everyone piled into your car as you guys wanted to go to walmart for some essentials for the house. " julian look!" you tugged on his arm as you pointed to the various teddy bears they had set up for valentine's day. you ran from the group and picked up a huge ass brown teddy bear, "baby pleaasseeee" you squeezed the bear hoping julian would buy it for you. julian laughed at you and turned the camera off and walked to hug you putting the bear back , "babe i already got you something for valentine's day but if you want it of course i'll get it for you" he kissed you softly as you put ur chin up his chest hugging him. "awwww" you heard turning your head seeing logan and danny copying your actions. "ew your ugly" you said laughing, walking to the cart and putting the bear in the cart while taking the camera from frank who was recording the whole thing.
"logan you won't jump into the box" you dared logan after he mocked you, "you ain't gonna do it" julian repeated as logan smirked underneath his mask, ran and jumped into the box almost breaking it. Walking away julian began to dare frank " you won't do it, frank what the fuck" he laughed as he seen his cousin turn around and dove into the box getting lost in the stuffed animals. "did you really get me something jul?" you asked softly as you looked up to your boyfriend. "fuck yeah whyy wouldn't i?" he asked back smiling to himself. " i don't know i didn't think you'd already have something by now valentine's day isn't until two weeks from now" you explained in adoration as you walked next to him.
You guys checked out from the store and drove home after passing by for some food, but on the way home you couldn't stop smiling to yourself thinking how lucky you were to have a nice relationship and great ass friends who supported it aswell. "what are you thinking of my love?" julian asked. "nothing just thinking", you replied continuing to drive home with a soft smile.

ummm heyyy this is my first little story idkk what i want to do with this but for now probably just imagines based on their videos :) lmk what you think and if you want to request sum go ahead :)