Storm Book one

Yes finally I'm here. College! I grab all my stuff and go inside. When I went inside, there was no one there except a woman who looked really old. I went up to her and asked what my dorm room number is she said ̈ name?¨ i told her ¨Rain¨ she didn't say anything and gave me a key with my room number on it i started walking toward the stairs and turned around to say thank you but she was gone. I went up the stairs and looked for my room. I found it. I walked up to the door and unlocked it, grabbed my bags and went inside and started to unpack and make my new room more comfortable. When I was done I looked up at the clock to see what time it was OH NO 1:40 AM. I have to go to sleep so I changed and went to bed.

Huh. where am i. all I see is a black room with 2 doors a door that glows red and a door that glows blue. I don't know which door to take to get out of here what if one of them is bad. I decided to think about it. "I think I'll go out the red door" I say to myself. I walk up to the door and I reach for the door knob but before I could touch it i heard someone telling me "don't open the red door because your fait will change" they called my name "RAINNNN" and told me "go into the blue door because if you go in the red door you will die." But

I didn't believe this voice. I didn't know anything about them how do i know if i can trust them. I decided to just go through the red door. I opened the door and while I was going inside I heard the voice fading ̈ noooooooo ̈ .

*alarm beeping ̈* beep beep beep "groan, what time is it?" I wake up and turn off my alarm i look at my clock and jump out of my bed when i see what time it says on the clock 99:99. I don't even know how this is possible hmm maybe the clocks broken. I put on my fluffy bunny slippers and grab my clock and go out to the science room.

Finally i'm at the science room it took forever to find it. I went inside and saw that somebody was already in here it was a guy he looked like he was my age he had crazy hair two different colored eyes and a big white lab coat. I walked up to him and asked "um excuse me are you the science teacher?" he looked at me shocked and said "you don't know who i am?" I answered "no" after i said that he got a big crazy grin on his face and said "well only the greatest scientist of all". Hmm if he is the greatest scientist then maybe he can figure out what's wrong with my clock. I asked "can you see what's wrong with my clock?" he nodded. I gave him my clock i saw him looking at it and trying to take it apart. Then he turned around and said to me "your clock is cursed" i was shocked and freaked out a little bit and said "does that mean I'm cursed to?" he said "no" he gave me back my clock and i left. I started walking back to my dorm when I bumped into somebody it was a girl she was wearing pink and had long hair so long it was touching the ground. she was crying. I asked "what's wrong?" she replied with black tears running down her cheeks "do y..you s...s..see tha..that g..gir...girl ov..over there?" I said "veronica?" she cried some more and said "yes" I asked "what's did she do?" she said with hesitating voice "sh.she tr..tried to h..hurt me". I asked her "what is your name?" she said "skyler bird". I remembered hearing that name from one of my friends last year. I turned around and walked over to veronica. And asked her to go outside and talk. We went outside and walked over to a street lamp so we could be closer to the light. I asked her "why are you hurting skyler?" she looked scared and answered "because she owes me" i was confused and said "owes you what?" her face became pale like a piece of paper. And she didn't say anything. So I turned around and started to walk back when suddenly it started to rain. I heard veronica say "bye bye" i said "bye" and I didn't hear anything I turned around and there was a guy wearing all black. He was holding veronica and when i turned around he ran. I ran after him. I saw him running into an ally. So I walked slowly into the ally but nobody was there. I started to walk back to the school when I felt a sharp pain in my back. I looked down and saw the point of a gold knife and blood on my shirt. I fell on the wet cement and off in the distance I heard somebody running away. BAM lightning hit my heart i woke up soaking wet and lying in a blood red puddle. I got up and looked around. I don't remember anything that happened today. I ran back to my dorm to wash the blood stains off my clothes. I went inside the dorm building and nobody was there. so I went up the stairs and into my dorm room. I went over to my desk that had a mirror on it and looked into the mirror. My eyes were glowing blue. I freaked out and broke my mirror. I fell on the floor When i noticed that none of the mirror shards were landing on the floor. I looked up and they were floating. "Whoa what's happening" i said in confusion. Suddenly I heard somebody knocking at the door. And then all the mirror shards fell on the ground. I looked down and I was still wearing my blood stained clothes. I went to my dresser and looked for something to wear. I found and red dress with a white belt and white dots all over it. I put it on and hid my clothes on my bed under my blanket then opened the door. There was a girl with long hair she looked excited to see me but i didn't even know who she was. I asked her, "What do you want?" she said "I just wanted to thank you for helping me at lunch" i didn't remember helping anyone at lunch but i didn't remember anything anyway so maybe she was telling the truth. I invited her inside to hangout. When she came in she saw the mirror shards on the floor and asked, "What happened here? Are you hurt?" I didn't know what to say i mean i had blood all over my shirt. I said "im fine the mirror just broke when I fell" she didn't say anything. I looked around for something that we could do. Ah finally i saw it, it was one of my old board games. I went over to where the game was i picked it up and blew the dust off. I asked her "Do you want to play this game?" she looked at the game and said "yes".