Chapter 7

Shotaro's P.O.V

Ever since that kiss I shared with Sungchan, something about my life has changed. I've started to notice Sungchan more. I try to stop looking at him but my eyes are always being drawn to him. 'What is going on with me? Do I like him?'

After a few weeks, I've decided to talk to Donghyuck about whatever I'm feeling. I trust Donghyuck with my life so I know that whatever we're going to talk about will stay just between us.

"Taro!"

 I turned my head and saw Donghyuck running towards me. I smiled and hugged him tightly. I lead him to our booth in the cafe. It's not really our booth perse but we come here so often that the owners reserve the booth just for us.

"So, what did you want to talk about taro?"

I felt the words get stuck in my throat. How do I start this?

"I don't know where to start."

"Maybe you should start from the beginning."

I gave him a dry look. I know he was just trying to make me relax because I'm pretty sure I look so tense but I can't really handle jokes right now.

"Ookk. So long story short I thinkilikesungchannow"

"What did you just say?"

"I said I think I like Sungchan no-"

"I heard what you said the first time, stupid. I'm just shocked. You like Sungchan? Sungchan?"

"What's wrong with Sungchan", I huffed, feeling agitated, "He's a great guy."

"He's a nerd. Who dates nerds? And he's super weird."

"Wow. The pot is calling the kettle black. You've dated nerds before!"

"Who?"

"Jisung!"

"He's not a nerd! He hangs around us! Sungchan hangs with Chenle!"

"Sungchan hangs out with us now!"

"Let's be real here. None of us would have spared him a glance after your guys kissed if you didn't say that we should sit with them!"

"So what? We're friends now aren't we?"

"Yeah but-"

"Ok, I'm gonna have to stop you idiots right here."

Donghyuck and I turned our heads and saw Jungwoo glaring at us.

"First off", Jungwoo started," You two are too damn loud. This booth is at the back and I heard your voices from the front door!"

"Second off", Jungwoo continued, glaring at Donghyuck," There is nothing wrong with Chenle. So I don't see why it would be a problem for Sungchan to hang out with Chenle."

"He started it-", Donghyuck started but Jungwoo cut him off.

"I don't care who started it. Both of you are going to stop your childish argument and talk civilly to each other."

I sighed as moved over so that Jungwoo had somewhere to sit. Now all the time to talk to Donghyuck is wasted because Jungwoo is here.

-----------------------------------------A few days later----------------------------

"Taro, we need to talk to you about something."

I turned in my seat and saw Jungwoo and Mark standing behind me looking very.. nervous? Why would they be nervous to talk to me?

"Sure go ahead."

"Can we talk somewhere a bit more private? This isn't a discussion that we want to have out in the open."

"Sure, lead the way."

"Well not right now, we aren't ready yet. After lunch maybe?"

And that's how I ended up in the boy's bathroom, instead of being in math, with Jungwoo and Mark as they tried to work up the confidence to tell me what's wrong.

"Are you guys going to answer my question now? What's going on with you two?"

"We just wanted to prepare ourselves before telling you. This is a huge thing.", Jungwoo said as he wringed his hands.

"You've been saying that since lunchtime. Aren't you prepared yet?" I felt like banging my head on the wall. 'What is bothering them so much?'

"Wait one second." I narrowed my eyes at Mark as he began to breathe in and out slowly.

"Okay, I think we're ready."

'About time.' "Finally."

"Taro please don't interrupt this is important."

"Alright."

Mark and Jungwoo glanced at each other before Mark exhaled loudly.

"Okay so,", Mark started. He took a deep breath before continuing. "Jungwoo and I are gay and we're both dating."

Oh. I wasn't expecting this. This is a surprise.

"But that's not all," Jungwoo said, picking up where Mark left off. "Even though we're dating we both like this one other guy."

Another guy?? What the heck is going on?

"Wow. That's...wow. I didn't expect you two to be dating. I also didn't expect you guys to be into poly relationships."

 "Do you...support us? Your friendship means so much to us. Even if you don't support us please don't stop being our friend." Mark looked so nervous I just wanted to hug him and tell him everything is okay. 

"Calm down Mark. I'll never stop being your friend. And of course, I support you! As long as you guys are happy I'm good."

"YAY!", Jungwoo yelled as he grabbed me and Mark and pulled us into a hug. I love these fools so much, I won't let anything come between our friendship. I'm still curious about one thing.

"If you guys don't mind me asking, who is the other guy you like?"

"We don't mind taro and it's Chenle."

My eyes widened. They like Chenle? I was not expecting that. But it makes sense. Why else would Jungwoo have defended him at the cafe?

Before I could respond, a whisper like yell of 'yes' came from one of the stalls.

"What was that?", Mark asked, looking panicked.

We didn't even check the stalls before we started our conversation.

Crap.

Hey guys!! Sorry for the late update my sleep schedule is wack. Since I haven't been updating as often I'll try to write longer chanpters. I love you all!

-xxalice