Chapter 2

I jolt awake in a cold sweat. My muscles tremble as I look around fearfully, my eyes wide. After realizing that I was alone, I sighed and lay back onto my bed. My dream was still fresh in my mind, sharp fangs and blue eyes peering from some deep, shadowed corners. I clutch my throat, half expecting to find the bite marks that had littered my neck in my dream. I looked around again and sighed once more.

"What a dream" I cuff, running my hands through my messy hair. Of all the people in this damned world, why is it me he wants? I shut my eyes, attempting to get just a bit more sleep.
The cold sensation of metal wrapped itself around my wrists, although this time it was accompanied by an equal coldness banding around my throat. Eyes fall upon me as the air around me becomes thick with the scent of lust. I gasp as clawed fingers drag down my chest, tearing the cloth between them and my skin. I wrench, attempting to pull away from hands that wandered, invading my space and delving into areas that felt... Oh, so devlishly good...

I yank my mind back into consciousness, groaning in anguish. I haven't had a decent nights sleep in quite some time, thanks to... him. It's hard, sometimes, but I've learned to deal with it. It's not like I have these dreams on purpose. he did that too. He sends them. His sick... fantasies, about his desires. Why? I'm not really sure yet. Well, I do, and I don't. I know what he wants, I'm just not sure why he does. I'm beginning to wonder if the others get these too. Maybe...

I roll out of my bed, throwing on a loose shirt and walking out into the common area of our hide out. Sora and Mimi sit at the table reviewing the day's plans. They give me a smile before going back to their papers.

Something is off. I feel eyes on me. They feel very familiar.