I Was Trained To Fuck You, Baby

I'm sitting in Trevor's lap on the sofa. His legs are spread, my knees draped over them in order to keep my thighs open for Mike's easy access. He's kneeling on the carpet, face pressed into me and the wet sound of his mouth mixing with the erotic sounds of my soft gasps and moans. Trevor's breath is hot against the shell of my ear, his tongue darting out to lick the lobe and his teeth nibbling gently.

My hand moves instinctually to delve into the back of his hair, my chest rising and falling rapidly as Mike sucks my clit into his mouth, his groans vibrating against my core. Trevor's teeth latch onto the dip in my neck. One place he knows drives me wild, feral.

I gasp and push myself further down into his lap, immediately feeling his bulge pressing into my bare ass. He groans at the motion, his fingers digging into my hips, coaxing me to rocking back and forth.

Mike lifts his head from between my thighs, face wet with my arousal and a cheeky smile on his lips. I feel his fingers press into me, the tips crooking slightly to rub against the rough texture of my g-spot.

A desperate sob leaves my lips, my insides tingling as I watch Mike make eye contact with Trevor. They exchange a secret yearning with their eyes. Just as I am about to tumble over the edge, he removes his fingers and sits back on his heels.

I writhe in Trevor's lap, lip pouted in pure frustration as his fingers continue to dig into my hips possessively. Mike laughs and smiles from ear to ear.

"Don't let her have it so soon. Make her wait for it."

My body trembles all over, the anticipation making me dizzy and hot.

"Be patient." Trevor whispers, his calloused fingers winding around my throat. I whimper as Mike leaves kisses on my calves and my knees and my thighs.

His fingers teasingly rub over my clit. I gasp, my thighs trembling. My back arches as his fingers once again slip inside of me. I exhale in relief, my lip caught between my teeth in anticipation.

I don't have to wait long before Mike has his mouth on me again, his tongue lapping over my clit energetically.

"Fuck." I whine, feeling Trevor bite at my neck as his hands keep me spread open. I feel the heat in my pussy reach a crescendo.

Trevor's facial hair scratches my cheek and his voice rumbles deep in his throat, "Are you gonna come for me? You gonna be a good girl?"

I nod drunkenly and he slaps at my thigh, "Use your words." I whimper and choke out, "Yes yes, going to be your good girl."

Mike lifts his mouth from my cunt, "Come on, baby. Come all over my face."

His warm wet mouth devours me, fingers fucking into me hard and fast til my vision is filled with dark spots and moans are ripped from my chest as I shake and collapse back into Trevor's arms weakly.

He hushes me with gentle kisses against my cheek as Mike's tongue rides me through the residual waves of my release.

"Fuck." I pant, my body limp and useless as I watch Mike rise from the carpet with hooded eyes.

He leans in and our lips and tongues clash, my scent and taste overpowering.

He hums and breaks the kiss with a cheeky grin, "We should definitely do that again."

Trevor agrees. I laugh breathlessly and smile.