Return Of My Savior And Father

3rd POV

"Are we all ready to go?" Eret asked the kids in the back of the car. "Yes sir/dad!" (Blitz said Dad) everyone said in unison. They were all driving down the road, singing different songs. Seren and Tubbo called Tommy out for liking Taylor Swift by playing Shake It Off and him lip syncing to the song. Eret played That's What I Like by Bruno Mars to piss Tommy off or get him to do the head movements. Tommy was pissed and everyone was being playfully mean to him by doing the head movements.

"This family is really cool!" Xavier said, looking at Ren. "You haven't met everyone. You also have Tommy and Tubbo's father and two brothers that are really cool. The friends you will meet at the fair are also really cool if you can get them into the right things." Eret said. Xavier's eyes lit up. A light pink brushed Seren's cheeks, but no one noticed.

??? POV

"GEORGE! SAPNAP! STOP RUNNING AROUND LIKE LUNATICS!" I shouted to my friends. "How do you deal with them?" Skeppy asked. "You get used to it after a while." I sighed and went after George and Sapnap, bringing them back to the group. Just as I did, I saw JSchlatt step out of his car and spot us. I waved to him and the others did the same, signalling that they were the group.

"Hey guys. Long time no speak!" He said, walking up to us. We all said our hellos as George spotted Eret getting someone out of his car, Tommy, Tubbo, and two others standing at the front of the car. How you've grown since I last saw you, SWS... "Yo, Dream. You okay?" I look to my right to see Sapnap looking at me. "Yeah, I'm good." I replied.

"I GOTTA GUN! NO GIRLS! GIRLS GOTTA DIE!" Jeez... this group is REALLY gonna get on Sap's chaotic side. "I just wanted a nice, calm day at the fair..." Skeppy said. He looked a bit tired, but that's on him. He knew about this whole trip.

When the group got to us, Eret shut them up. And I mean really quick. All he had to say was "I will put us back in the car and we will head back home." He was obviously joking, but the kids took it really seriously.

"Okay. Is everyone here?" Eret asked. Everyone nodded. I could tell Schlatt felt something... he was looking at SWS with worried eyes.

Seren POV

Green eyes... White mask... Dirty blonde hair... I thought to myself. "We all should be ready to go. Everyone have their wristbands?" he said. I jumped and looked away from his face, trying to forget what he looks like.

"Ren... why are you looking up?" Tommy looked at me, pure confusion in his eyes. "I pretend I do not see it..." I muttered. I heard slight laughing from beside me. I looked as Xavier was covering his mouth.

"You've seen my face before! Don't worry about it! Besides, who do you think gave you the nickname SWS?" Again. I nearly jumped out of my skin. I had seen DREAM'S FACE! Before I even knew who he was!

"Let's all go. Besides, we don't want your father breaking into tears." Eret said to me. "What do you mean?" I looked straight forward because my neck began to hurt.

Tubbo walked up to me. "Horns here..." Then, he walked up to someone else. "Horns here!" I was clueless.

"That's your father, dumbass..."