Meeting Up

_________________________________

     Meeting Up

Emma POV

I was very excited to see everyone because we don't usually all hang out together. It's usually some of us but today it's all of us and I want it to be perfect and I planned out everything for the perfect hangout and  since I found out Norman's crush on Ray I gotta make this ship sail.

________________________

Norman's POV

I was getting ready to meet everyone one up at a nearby park. I was getting some snacks for us and some water for all of us.

I got out of my house and said goodbye to my parents and walked towards the park. Then I saw a boy who looked smaller than and then I realized it was Ray. Ray lives near me so we walked together towards the park and I saw he was holding a book bag that looked filled with books Typical Ray.

And then we arrived at the park and Emma, Don and Gilda were already there and I got the snacks ready and it was like we were having a picnic.

“Wow, that was great where did you get these yummy snacks Emma?” “Hey! I also brought some snacks.” I said I was a little jealous. “Relax, Norman you brought good snacks to.” I heard the Raven say, and I smiled at his compliment. “Aww is Ray being nice?” “Shut Up and Eat.”

After we were done eating we were just talking and then Don wanted to play something. “Come on guys what should we play.” Don, you sound like Emma?” Gilda said. “I KNOW LET'S PLAY TAG!!” I heard an energetic girl scream. “Yeah sure.” I heard Gilda respond. “Heck yeah.” Don said.” Why not, Ray?” I turned to Ray and waited for him to respond. “Come on Ray~” I whispered into his ear. And his face was all red and flustered. “Fine.” “YAY! Norman is it!” Everyone got up and ran towards the forest and me and Ray stood up and then the Raven handed me a timer. “Here” “Thanks Ray, Good luck baby~.” i said to Ray. “W-What the Heck!?!” “Don't worry Ray, I'll leave you for last.” 

And after that he ran away into the forest.

And i felt my facw heat up.

What did I just do!?!

Ray POV

I was running through the forest while my face was red and got up on a tree and opened up my book while I was thinking about what happened earlier and I was so flustered. “Why did that idiot do that.” “Who did what?” I looked down and saw an orange headed girl who was standing there in confusion. “Uh, it's nothing Emma.” “Then why were you just blushin earlier?”

“I-i i'll tell you just not now ok.” “Oh, ok.”

Emma POV

I wonder why Ray was blushing, I found a bush and hid there while thinking about what happened to Ray. Hmm what might’ve happened to him? When we left for the forest was he alone with-. “Found you.” I heard someone say it from behind me and it was Noramn. “OH COME ON!” “What were you thinking about Emma?” “Uh oh right what happened between ou and Ray earlier?” we were standing in the forest in silence “Oh um its nothin to worry about i need to go find Ray now see yeah.” I noticed he was blushing a bit. 

________________________________

Norray Fan Club

Giraffe Queen is now online

Giraffe Queen : I got some Norray News,

Something happened between Ray and Norman i don't know what but whatever happened they are both flustered over.

Norray Mission #2

_______________________________________