It Was Always You

A/N --- I AM VERY EXCITED TO BE WRITING THIS! I LOVE SOA SO I FIGURED ITS ONLY FITTING TO WRITE ABOUT MY FAVORITE CHARACTER! NICOLES OUTFIT WILL BE IN THE EXTERNAL LINK!

NICOLE POV

Making sure my key was around my neck, I begin my walk to the main room of the house. Clay sees me first, smiling at me as he hits the cue on the pool table. "Hello princess." He greets, nodding for me to come hug him. I make sure to nudge him a little during it, making him laugh before lining up for another shot.

Tig sighs and comes around the table to give me my morning hug, moving so I sway in his arms. "Morning princess." He says, patting my back. All of the older guys see me as a daughter figure mostly because I grew up with them being best friends with my father. When my dad died they took me in as their own, Gemma was my mother since I was 14 and has been for the past 10 years.

My dad was a single parent, my mom died during child birth with me because of her heart condition. The outlaws took turns at baby sitting me while my dad was out doing jobs with Clay. Gemma was happy she finally had a girl in the group when I was born because at that point Jax was already 5 and in his destructive prime.

"That outfit is a little revealing." Opie chimes from the kitchen, sipping on what looks like a coffee. I look down at my attire, not seeing a problem with it but both Clay and Piney agree with Opie. "I'm just saying, you're like my little sister and it weirds me out to see you dressed like that. I get you're 24 and all but I'm just protective."

I pull my beanie on my head, rolling my eyes. "It's not the worst thing I've ever worn. I'm going to the diner, do you guys want anything?" I ask, lacing up my heels. They all grunt something incomprehensible before Opie runs around the kitchen to find a pen and paper. I wait as they rattle off their extremely long order as Clay walks over to me, slipping two hundred bucks into my jacket pocket.

"I think Jax is down there so he can pay but if not use that. I don't want you spending your own money on us." I smile at Clay, hugging him once again. He presses a kiss to my temple before sending me on my way with the list. My bike stands in front of me as I exit the house, the reaper logo plastered on the side of it with some flames and blood.

I take my necklace off, plugging the key into the ignition before revving my beauty. I pull my helmet on and put the kick stand back up. The bike roars to life as I hold the throttle, speeding off down the dirt driveway onto the pavement. My ray-bans sit low on my nose, deflecting the sun on the pavement as well as the rays from above.

I drive past the warehouse, looking to make sure nobody is up there. I push my glasses up my nose, letting the wind cover my face with a cold gust. I pull into the diners parking lot, seeing Jax's bike propped against an unfamiliar car. I pull next to him, turning the engine of before taking the helmet off, placing the kick stand on the ground.

A few guys standing outside of the restaurant smoking look at me, whistling pretty loudly. A women walking with her child looks at me with disgust, rolling her dark eyes at me. "Come over here baby, show me a good time!" One of the guys calls, receiving high fives from all of his friends for being a douche bag.

I place my helmet under the seat of my bike, twisting the lock to protect my knife that's also located there. "You know you want it!" Another guy yells, whistling at the end of his sentence. I stand, pulling my jacket zipper down, rolling the sleeves up. "Stop ignoring me you bitch." He spews, my fist clenching on my phone.

A beer can falls at my feet, the liquid coating my suede shoes. I pick it up, smiling at the men who now think their antics got me to give in. I whip the can at the men, hitting the first guy to say something to me right in the head. He groans, staring to walk over to me, flipping a knife out of his pocket. "You're making me do this baby girl, it would have been much simpler if you gave in to what you want."